Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Burke Cigar, Burke, VA

This is a discussion on Burke Cigar, Burke, VA within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; 9558 Old Keene Mill Rd Burke, VA 22015 (703) 440-0678 This place is real nice and so are the people ...

Burke Cigar, Burke, VA

9558 Old Keene Mill Rd
    Burke, VA 22015
    (703) 440-0678

This place is real nice and so are the people who work there. They have couches and tables and chairs to sit at to have a smoke. They also have wifi there.

It seems they have everything there. I even found a AF BTL!!! A bit expensive though for those, but all other sticks are reasonable priced, IMO. But if you need one and have to have it, then they got it.

The only thing is that if they have an event, it can easily get packed to where you can't walk around too much. And if a lot of people go (like today), then the smoke may not be bareable. At least it wasn't for me and some others who were outside. But that didn't stop me from going back..lol.

Puffer Fish with some spikes EngenZerO's Avatar

Re: Burke Cigar, Burke, VA

My new stop for sticks! Great selection, reasonable prices, friendly service!
    who dares wins - sas

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Burke Cigar, Burke, VA

Great place!!! Shami and Rigo are awesome.