Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Top Golf Alexandria/Kingstown

This is a discussion on Top Golf Alexandria/Kingstown within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; FYI Top Golf in Alexandria/Kingstown area off of Van Dorn street is Cigar friendly, so if you're ever in the ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish raycarlo's Avatar

Top Golf Alexandria/Kingstown

FYI Top Golf in Alexandria/Kingstown area off of Van Dorn street is Cigar friendly, so if you're ever in the mood to hit some golf ball, eat some food, drink some beers and smoke a cigar it's a good place to go.

Young Fish

Re: Top Golf Alexandria/Kingstown

Yeah I'm there every Saturday. If you ever want to get a little herf going just hit me up. I wont be going this sat cuz I'm out of town but any other time bro. Oh and my buddy I go with is a platinum member so no waiting for lanes!!!

I would be down for like this

Puffer Fish with some spikes

to bump, there's also a Old Virginia Tobacco shop right across the street in a shopping center that opened.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish FireRunner's Avatar

This store has a great selection of certain brands. Prices aren't bad and the humidor room is really nice.