Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Drew Estates in NoVa\DC?

This is a discussion on Drew Estates in NoVa\DC? within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Greetings Puffers - looking for any sightings of Liga Privadas in the NoVa\DC area. Would love to be able to ...

Drew Estates in NoVa\DC?

Greetings Puffers - looking for any sightings of Liga Privadas in the NoVa\DC area. Would love to be able to sample and get ready for Uzis, Undercrowns and such in the coming months.

thank you!
    jp

Re: Drew Estates in NoVa\DC?

I know of a PA source but not NOVA/DC.

Young Puffer Fish

Burke cigar has them.

Download the DE app
    Veni Vidi Vici

Puffer Fish with some spikes EngenZerO's Avatar

w. curtis draper, burke cigar, and cigar connection have no.9 and t52 (s), uzi, and undercrown...

cigar palace has only undercrows and uzi.
    who dares wins - sas

Newbie in the ocean

Undercrowns, Uzis, and a couple of others at Old Virginia Tobacco Company at Seven Corners, from my experience. Undercrowns from there are the best!

Maturing Puffer Fish pavegunner69's Avatar

I am near the Alexandria area and I heard about Burkes..........is it a good place to stop in for a smoke?

Young Puffer Fish

Burke is a great place to stop for a smoke, ligas are a bit pricey though. They had some feral pigs and one dirty rat last time I was there two weeks ago. Ferals are like $18 a piece. Not terrible if you were only getting one but after trying one, you will want more. Shami owns it and Rigo works there and they are both really awesome. Lots of great people there. I think they have a La Flor event this Saturday which will prob be crowded. Hope you enjoy!!! Let me know.

Maturing Puffer Fish pavegunner69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guarantee View Post
    Burke is a great place to stop for a smoke, ligas are a bit pricey though. They had some feral pigs and one dirty rat last time I was there two weeks ago. Ferals are like $18 a piece. Not terrible if you were only getting one but after trying one, you will want more. Shami owns it and Rigo works there and they are both really awesome. Lots of great people there. I think they have a La Flor event this Saturday which will prob be crowded. Hope you enjoy!!! Let me know.

Nice, I will stop in some time. Damn, I wish I would have checked this sooner, I would have gone to a La Flor event. Thanks for the info!

Newbie in the ocean

I get my Liga Privadas at Sailors Cigar in Manassas, VA on Liberia Ave