Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Coolerdor on craigslist

This is a discussion on Coolerdor on craigslist within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Hey guys, hope this does not break any rules but if it does, please delete. Anyways was looking to get ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish raycarlo's Avatar

Coolerdor on craigslist

Hey guys, hope this does not break any rules but if it does, please delete. Anyways was looking to get this but just got the go ahead from the woman to get a 500 count humidor instead but been email with this person and sounds like a pretty good deal. $90 for the coolerdor including cedar shelves, digital hygrometer, rh beads and some other humidifiers
    Cigar Humidors For Sale
    Wanted to post in case another VA member was sliding down the slope.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Re: Coolerdor on craigslist

Ray, I got the impression he was offering both the coolidor and the one humidor all for $90. If that's the case I'd jump all over that before it's gone.

Just the igloo coolidor, with all the set up included, is worth $90 - it's not necessarily a knock it out of the park deal but you get a complete system without going through the time or hassle to put it all together.

OK - just re read ad - my bad - mis read it & saw 2nd time around that the $90 is just for the coolidor set up. Still not bad - see if he'll come down a few bucks?

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish raycarlo's Avatar

Re: Coolerdor on craigslist

Thanks, actually, I'm passing on the coolerdor and getting a cabinet type humidor, just wanted to post this for other users. Thanks for the info though.