Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Iris Lounge

This is a discussion on Iris Lounge within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Hey folks - just got email last night about the eCiti Lounge changing to something called Iris, and they are ...

Iris Lounge

Hey folks - just got email last night about the eCiti Lounge changing to something called Iris, and they are presenting a cigar bar sponsored by Rocky Patel.
    The NoVa Cigar Meetup used to meet there before the smoking ban and I really liked it. I'll have to find out what VIP membership entails. The website is irisloungeva.com

jp

Re: Iris Lounge

Awesome, do you know how far it would be from Fort Lee?
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

Tyco Road is the last street on 7 before it hits 267 Exit 16, outside of Tyson's Corner. Hope that helps.

LOL, no, but I dont know where fort lee is yet either. Im going to be there for school. I leave next week. Will def keep an eye open for it.
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

Has anyone visited the lounge?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish kumanchu's Avatar

I've been there, it is a nice lounge. There is a bar, and small humidor with cigars for sale (primarily rocky patel's). the people that work there are friendly. Membership is $600 a year. they do not yet have lockers. They also provide a small buffet every evening in the lounge for members.