Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Yorktown - Pop's Cigars

This is a discussion on Yorktown - Pop's Cigars within the Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Pop's Tobacco & Coffee 211 Village Avenue Suite A Yorktown, Virginia 23693 Hours: Mon-Sat 9:30am-8:00pm Sun Closed http://popscigars.com/ I just ...

Full grown Puffer Fish

Yorktown - Pop's Cigars

Pop's Tobacco & Coffee
    211 Village Avenue Suite A
    Yorktown, Virginia 23693

Hours:
    Mon-Sat 9:30am-8:00pm
    Sun Closed

http://popscigars.com/

I just found this place in Yorktown, Va. 50Fresh mentioned it and I stopped by. Bobby and his dad I believe own it. Bobby is a very knowledgeable BOTL with a great selection of cigars. Especially Bucabero, they also have a home blend just for Pop's. It is a very clean place with a great cigar bar and a hot wings place right next to it to boot! I highly recommend that all Hampton Roads Gorillas check it out. Pops will be getting my business from now on instead of the stuck up Emersons that I have been forced to go to in the past
    Last edited by pnoon; 08-11-2007 at 06:51 PM.
    "Do something every day that you don't want to do; this is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain."
    Mark Twain

Hiding outside the Shack Cubatobaco's Avatar

Re: Yorktown - Pop's Cigars

I live in Gloucester bro. We need to get up and Herf sometime!
    "If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go." - Mark Twain

"The end of a good smoke is a little saddening. In some regard, it's a bit like losing a best friend who had time to sit and listen." - ZenWarrior

Sergeant of Marines ragin' cajun's Avatar

I'm down in Va Beach until Nov., I'll herf with some fellow brothers
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]- - SEMPER FI [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]ROCK ON WAR DOGS[/SIZE]

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes Volt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cubatobaco View Post
    I live in Gloucester bro. We need to get up and Herf sometime!
    I live in Gloucester also. Care to join for a bourbon and smoke sometime? BTW, I actually find the owner of Pop's to be a tad better at providing advice on what to buy as opposed to his son. Also, in Gloucester, TR's has the best prices and selection that I know if. Something like 9 or 10 wall to floor cabinents, discounts on singles. There is a smaller walk in humidor at the cigarette store in front of the NAPA. Not so good prices.
    Friends don't let friends smoke fruity cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by 688sonarmen View Post
    Pop's Tobacco & Coffee
    211 Village Avenue Suite A
    Yorktown, Virginia 23693

Hours:
    Mon-Sat 9:30am-8:00pm
    Sun Closed

http://popscigars.com/

I just found this place in Yorktown, Va. 50Fresh mentioned it and I stopped by. Bobby and his dad I believe own it. Bobby is a very knowledgeable BOTL with a great selection of cigars. Especially Bucabero, they also have a home blend just for Pop's. It is a very clean place with a great cigar bar and a hot wings place right next to it to boot! I highly recommend that all Hampton Roads Gorillas check it out. Pops will be getting my business from now on instead of the stuck up Emersons that I have been forced to go to in the past
    That's "Fresh50", thanks for checking out Pop's. I also enjoy Bond's Fine Cigar Shoppe located down the street from Pop's on Jefferson.

Newport News Photos

4165 William Styron Square N
    Newport News, VA 23606
    Monday - Saturday
    10am-7pm
    Closed Sunday
    Last edited by Fresh50; 08-12-2008 at 03:44 AM.

Hit 'em Hard and Deep! eboniknight's Avatar

Great place. I stopped in Pop's yesterday evening to pick up some smokes and decided to stay and enjoy one. Ended up at the counter with three other guys and Billy, the owner, watching Heartbreak Ridge, trading stories and sharing some pizza. Good atomsphere to relax before going home. Prices are reasonable too

Young Fish

ill have to check this place out tomorrow. just moved to the area and i have to have my nightly stogie.

donno why people would say emerson's is stuck up. they all have treated me with respect. granted, i spend money there. so what shop owner would like that.

do you have to buy your stick there at the shop to smoke there?

Just moved to the Yorktown area, is Pop's still around?