Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Pete Johnson of Tatuaje will be here Friday

This is a discussion on Pete Johnson of Tatuaje will be here Friday within the Washington forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Don't miss Pete Friday the 4th. Hopefully he will bring some of his Tatuaje Blacks - and maybe some of ...

Pete Johnson of Tatuaje will be here Friday

Don't miss Pete Friday the 4th. Hopefully he will bring some of his Tatuaje Blacks - and maybe some of the Dracks. Address below

JnJ Cigar
    15407 Westminster Way N Ste 5C
    Shoreline, WA 98133
    206-440-1474

Re: Pete Johnson of Tatuaje will be here Friday

I went to the tat event at rain city, and they gave away a three pack of blacks with a box buy. Dont quote me, but i think its the same deal at JJ.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

My G5 is down for maintenance this weekend or I'd love to go to this event. Love Tatuaje's.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

The Tat Blacks are one of my favorite cigars. I buy them any chance that comes by. I know PJ is going to realease some in tubos - hopefully, that will be part of his offerings.

The balcks i got from the last event were 3 pack not in tubos, ive never been to JJs but a friend told they were giving out the same stuff, i also got a Tat cutter and hat wit box buy. But pete wasnt at rain city so i dont know. I know you couldnt buy the bl;acks they were swag.

so i went to he tat event today, it awsome, i got a three pack of balcks with a box by and got pete johnson to sign the pack of blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by jessejava187 View Post
    so i went to he tat event today, it awsome, i got a three pack of balcks with a box by and got pete johnson to sign the pack of blacks.
    Ditto - I bought a box of Cabaguan maduros and got a 3pack of backs, hat, and a cutter. Pretty cool. I wish I knew that you were there so I could introduce my self.

Glad you made the event.

Pete did not have anything new. Tubo blacks, and tubo west coast blend may be out next month, along with the "Dracs"

wow, i got the same box, that whould have been cool, i was there @ 530 till 7 and i was sitting by the big ass dog