Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Does Frankie's in Olympia still have the smoking club?

This is a discussion on Does Frankie's in Olympia still have the smoking club? within the Washington forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Anyone know if Frankie's in Olympia still has the "private" smoking club up stairs? Been meaning to stop by and ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes thrasher64's Avatar

Does Frankie's in Olympia still have the smoking club?

Anyone know if Frankie's in Olympia still has the "private" smoking club up stairs?

Been meaning to stop by and check my self but keep forgetting when I'm in the area.

Re: Does Frankie's in Olympia still have the smoking club?

I haven't been there... but some of my friends say it's too much of a dive to want to go there. Then again, if it's the only place in town to smoke, I can see how that might be worth overlooking.... maybe...

There are exactly 0 places in Seattle to smoke... but there's a really cool place in Tacoma we all go called Smokey Joes - but I think you know that already. hope to see you there!!

Do let us know what you find out!!
    This Space For Rent

Yea, from what I remember of my bar hopping days it is a bit of a dive. But If I can get a beer, play some pool and puff at the same time I could stand it.

Yes, smokey's, I must make it to the next one!

So Smokey Joe's > Frankie's by x10, but I called Frankie's and they still have the smoking club. Will have to check it out, anyone else in the south sound down?

If you can gather up some of Team WA, I'd come down. Joe's is like 4 minutes from my office and Frankie's is like 30 minutes away in the opposite direction from my house... but, I'd come down to hang with some of the crew.

I know Vinnie and Garys#### live down there...
    This Space For Rent

Pacific Northwesterner Garys4598's Avatar

Talking Re: Does Frankie's in Olympia still have the smoking club?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnate View Post
    . . . I know Vinnie and Garys4598 live down there...
    Yep, but I've never had the pleasure of visiting that establishment. Ummm. . . I'm not much in the way of "exploring" my own neighborhood. Go figure?

LOL, you filled in the numbers for me!
    This Space For Rent