Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

J and J Cigar, SoDo Seattle

This is a discussion on J and J Cigar, SoDo Seattle within the Washington forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I think this is a relatively new store and so thought I'll pass the word along. I went by the ...

Maturing Puffer Fish

J and J Cigar, SoDo Seattle

I think this is a relatively new store and so thought I'll pass the word along. I went by the store and dropped by a few times to pickup some smokes.

They are at 3207 1st Ave S (between Hanford St & Horton St) Seattle, WA 98134. This is south of Safeco Fields, one block or so north of Spokane Street for those who know the area.

Forgot the gentlemen's name, but they said they sold the store at Shoreline and this is now their main store. Never been to the Shoreline one but I've heard about it. The people were real nice and gave me some real good recommendation.

Good size walk in humidor, not quite fully stocked yet they said.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Re: J and J Cigar, SoDo Seattle

Need to pay a visit to this store. I went to the shoreline store due to what I've read online but the owner/worker wasnt that helpful.

Dude that owns the store is named John and is a really fun and knowledgeable man. This is one of my favorite local shops and there is a dope private lounge above the store if you know someone.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Yea, John is a good guy. They have a lot of premium stuff, always fun to stop by.

John Ohm is a great guy and very knowledgeable.

If he still has any of those Tat SODO's laying around I'd grab 'em. I'm down to my last few and will really miss them when they're gone...