Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

I love watches..but what is YOUR dream watch?

This is a discussion on I love watches..but what is YOUR dream watch? within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; If I were ever to be able to afford a fine, hand-made watch, I think I'd probably go with an ...

Newbie in the ocean Mr. Bad Example's Avatar

Re: I love watches..but what is YOUR dream watch?

If I were ever to be able to afford a fine, hand-made watch, I think I'd probably go with an RGM 801. Made in America--in Landcaster, PA. Might as well go with the home team.

No longer a community member. Delsana's Avatar

The bond-version of the Omega...

Gosh I love that thing.

Master Illusione-a-Tatist Sarge's Avatar

Not going to pull out any pics but I do love my Tag so it would be hard getting anything else... however my dream watch would probably be a Patek Phillipe or Breitling. I'd love to own both. have to metal band though, not a fan of leather...

Rolex explorer II steve mcqueen 1655

Romain Jerome Cabestan

or the Panerai 00348

Newbie in the ocean REDBULL_MAC's Avatar

Well well hello guys and no surprises in the selection of 'Dream Watches' as far as my experience tells - same companys some new models but as usual same,- possibly like the cigar. Knock out the quartz watch - only a mechanical movement counted for any Timepiece of quality the above choices vastly and dramatically always overpriced. High Depreciation only vintage and antique gain value - unless of course you have a limited edition - my watch? oh I wear daily my Rolex GMT Master which is as much as I would ever pay out on a watch to wear I also have a couple Charles Lindbergs. Now Antique pocket Watches are a different animal and appreciate in value so make sense for investment. long ashes Mac

Breguet - just about anything Breguet. Breitlings are nice, and even though they aren't a "dream" watch, I like the simplicity of Movado watches.

But what I'd REALLY love is to never care about what time it is in the first place.

You know - to go where the weather suits my clothes.

Mother mother ocean....

To answer the private question put to me ' But What is MY Dream Watch ' it is called The Cincinatti Diamond -and is antique- however the catch is I own it. my next one is the one I wear daily. Timepieces have been my business for half a century yet still every day they excite me and I really do love all of them While I am here again it is also extremely interesting -to me that is that no one mentioned a Vacherone Constantine or a Blancpain. I am far more interested in the antique Pocket Watches than a Modern Day Wristwatch. I like history with a watch/timepiece indeed Horology is fascinating. A recommendation from me for the guys who's budget won't reach their dream have a look at the Maurice Lacroix Range - some quite brilliant and well within mosts budget. ( No I have not got any in stock ) - the last one I had a year ago I gave to my son - who while in Germany turned down a Rolex in exchange for it. My other son in Scotland was given a very rare vintage Rolex by me. Watches are man's main jewellery so you are all quite correct to pick the type and design you like- I will say this though the type of watch worn should best fit the man's physical appearance and personality eg a large sports model such as a Rolex Submariner will not look good on a very slim person with thin wrists - better he choose a slim dress watch to match his Physique--- long ashes guys

Newbie in the ocean

dFor me it would be the presidential Rolex. When I first saw it I said to myself dang I hope I can own it one day.

I'm a little late to the game... and a little new to the forum, but I'd have to go with the Chopard L.U.C. 150 All-in-one with the white gold face. I just like the classic look of it, really!

The Classic Style Mechanical Watch has always stood the test of time and has made a big return in recent years. Most Men who care about the watch they wear choose a Mechanical

Who you calling clown??? Coop D's Avatar

I would go with this if money wasn't an issue:

Something a little different then the norm.
    When the river runs red, take the dirt road!!!

Young Puffer Fish millennium115's Avatar

Im just in love with a Breitling Bentley!!! very soon.....!!!

No longer a community member.

Urwerk 103t

Audemars Piguet Millenary Maserati MC-12 Tourbillion Chronograph
    Only 150 of these baby's kicking around. $313K price tag

Who you calling clown??? Coop D's Avatar

Only $313K.... That's a house on your wrist!!!!
    When the river runs red, take the dirt road!!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast