Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

I love watches..but what is YOUR dream watch?

This is a discussion on I love watches..but what is YOUR dream watch? within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Sorry but i'm not much into jewelry or bling. I beat the crap out of my watches and need something ...

Re: I love watches..but what is YOUR dream watch?

Sorry but i'm not much into jewelry or bling. I beat the crap out of my watches and need something reliable and rugged but there is no way I would ever consider paying that much for a watch, neither a work watch or a dress watch.

I think this one covers both sides pretty well.

Watch Details for Calibre 8700 | Citizen Eco-Drive

I love the fact that it never needs a battery.
    "you forgot one very important thing, mate: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow"...Savvy?

Holder of the crazy chain Rackir's Avatar

I'm a suits and cuff links type of guy (or at least I am whenever the day lets me be), and I'd love to have the full set of Mavado Colors, so I can daily match my watch to my tie.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffbCET View Post
    Ohh there's a lot more sites on the internet that sell that stuff. My cousin wanted the same TAG I have and I found a site that had them, amongst other stuff too. $89 for a replica TAG isn't that bad. Especially the case it came in. Looked pretty dam real to me.
    Im just hesitant because sometimes they wont ever send you the watch or they send you the wrong one purposely! My friend ordered one then they sent him a similar one and he tried to tell them it wasnt the correct one so they told him he could return it to them (cost money) and they would send him a new one or he could buy another one at discounted price with free shipping. Scammers.

A. LANGE & SÖHNE Datograph Perpetual

HOLLAR if you smell my smoke!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Panerai Marina Miitare PAM 202a

Rolex platinum Yachtmaster

Omega Planet Ocean Chrono

Not so young Puffer Rays98GoVols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REDBULL_MAC View Post
    To answer the private question put to me ' But What is MY Dream Watch ' it is called The Cincinatti Diamond -and is antique- however the catch is I own it. my next one is the one I wear daily. Timepieces have been my business for half a century yet still every day they excite me and I really do love all of them While I am here again it is also extremely interesting -to me that is that no one mentioned a Vacherone Constantine or a Blancpain. I am far more interested in the antique Pocket Watches than a Modern Day Wristwatch. I like history with a watch/timepiece indeed Horology is fascinating. A recommendation from me for the guys who's budget won't reach their dream have a look at the Maurice Lacroix Range - some quite brilliant and well within mosts budget. ( No I have not got any in stock ) - the last one I had a year ago I gave to my son - who while in Germany turned down a Rolex in exchange for it. My other son in Scotland was given a very rare vintage Rolex by me. Watches are man's main jewellery so you are all quite correct to pick the type and design you like- I will say this though the type of watch worn should best fit the man's physical appearance and personality eg a large sports model such as a Rolex Submariner will not look good on a very slim person with thin wrists - better he choose a slim dress watch to match his Physique--- long ashes guys
    Amen! I thought I was the only one who still loved a slim dress watch. I really hate the look of those 'Giant Hockey Pucks' that seem to be in fashion these days. To me even your typical Rolex is too large and bulky for me. (I'm 5'10 250lbs (not fat either))

Maybe I'm cheap but I have a very unique (not your stereo typical looking) Movado that is Silver with a Silver and Gold Bracket Band. It is about 1/8" - 3/18" thick. It cost around $1500 15 years ago. And I love it.
    When you feel like you have too many cigars without anywhere to put them....you ACTUALLY have a 'Space' problem and need to get more 'Space' for more cigars. I hope this is clear.

Puffer Fish with some spikes yaqui's Avatar

TAG formula one

Full grown Puffer Fish Blue Raccoon's Avatar

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Im not a fan of Rolex but i like this one, simple but very nice.
    Last edited by l330n; 08-18-2011 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Change

Can't limit myself to 1 dream watch. Right now Sinn is the brand I would want to own one of though. Fantastic German watch that is unique and very high quality.

Mine is pretty simple compared to most of these, but I've always wanted an Omega Speedmaster Professional (aka "Moon Watch").
    So in other words, stop reading reviews and smoke more tobacco?
    Read! Think! Debate! Vote!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Noob View Post
    Can't limit myself to 1 dream watch. Right now Sinn is the brand I would want to own one of though. Fantastic German watch that is unique and very high quality.
    after looking into it. i would have to realistically say sinn is also my dream watch.

if i had a stupid amount of $$ to buy a watch, i would probably get a sinn because i would actually wear it compared to other "dream watches" of mine that i would just want to look at. lol

I really want a mechanical though as well, especially one with exposed "mechanicals" haha

Quote Originally Posted by Zogg View Post
    after looking into it. i would have to realistically say sinn is also my dream watch.

if i had a stupid amount of $$ to buy a watch, i would probably get a sinn because i would actually wear it compared to other "dream watches" of mine that i would just want to look at. lol

I really want a mechanical though as well, especially one with exposed "mechanicals" haha
    I bought a used Seiko (orange monster) from a local cop and he was wearing his new Sinn (it was a U2) and that things was amazing looking in person.

I have a few Seiko's with skeleton backs, they are very cool. My everyday watch does, SNZF11. I think most watches in the Seiko "5" and "5 sports" lines do, not 100% certain though. Most can be had for $60-150ish new.

No longer a community member. Delsana's Avatar

I would love an Omega Seamaster though any Omega that wasn't gaudy would do great for me, just not a leather strap.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Noob View Post
    I bought a used Seiko (orange monster) from a local cop and he was wearing his new Sinn (it was a U2) and that things was amazing looking in person.

I have a few Seiko's with skeleton backs, they are very cool. My everyday watch does, SNZF11. I think most watches in the Seiko "5" and "5 sports" lines do, not 100% certain though. Most can be had for $60-150ish new.
    my current everyday is a titanium seiko, cant even tell im wearing it, in fact i forget and check my phone or a wall clock for the time sometimes. lol!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast