Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Watch box/case?

This is a discussion on Watch box/case? within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; With all the nice wooden humidor and cigars displays on here, I was wondering if you guys devote as much ...

Watch box/case?

With all the nice wooden humidor and cigars displays on here, I was wondering if you guys devote as much love displaying your watches than you do displaying your sticks!

Any website you guys recommend for nice watch boxes? For now I think I'll consider a cheap one from Ace Timer (student budget), but when I get more money I'd like to have one custom built to be similar style to my future humidor and display them together.

I don't know if it's just me but I personally think cigars and watches go hand in hand sometimes. When I get the chance to build a mantuary/man cave, I'd like to have a nice setup/shelves; one shelve for a super nice Waxing Moon style custom humidor, another shelf for a custom watch box that is as good quality as the humidor, and the last shelf, a collection of nice bottles.

What do you guys display your watches in?

Re: Watch box/case?

I'm guessing no one here own a watch display case then!..

Young Puffer Fish

I got a beautiful Rosewood box that has four winders and five stationary watch spaces. It was a Christmas gift from the wife. I can't post links yet because I don't have enough posts, but if you google "AceTimer Watch Winder" you will find the company and the pics.

Puffer Fish with some spikes nishdog007's Avatar

Bought a 4 watch winder from Brookstone...

I have two boxes. One holds eight and the other holds four. Both have windows so that the Eco-Drives can stay charged. I need a winder, though, for the automatics that I have.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

No display case for me. I just keep mine in this and then tucked away neatly in the safe.

Amazon.com: Black Four 4 Slot Zippered Travel Traveler's Watch Storage Organizer Collector Case: Watches

I have a 20 slot box!!!
    Attachment 66758
    - Sin City Bomber -

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

I've been looking at watch display boxes on ebay but haven't found anything that strikes my fancy in my price range (meaning cheap!!)

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Quote Originally Posted by exprime8 View Post
    I have a 20 slot box!!!
    Attachment 66758
    Nice collection! what breitling do you wear? I have a Chronomat B01 that I picked up last year. Love that watch!
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Newbie in the ocean

I've been using wolf designs winders for years. I had a 2, then 4, now I have an 8. They're great winders and makes a nice display. Since I don't have a 30 post count yet, I can't post a link, but do a search for Wolf Designs.

Puffer Fish with some spikes nishdog007's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exprime8 View Post
    I have a 20 slot box!!!
    Attachment 66758
    NICE cases!!

Young Fish

I have a glass topped 9 slot I picked up on Amazon for pretty cheap.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

I really only ever wear one watch. I love it... So it just goes on top of my wallet when I unload my pockets at home...
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Wolf designs case. I don't use any winders as I like setting my autos.

i have a nice leather box that shows off four with a drawer for more, but i've started keeping my watches in the safe. i agree with motrix that i don't really like winders but with autos one of the benefits of the winder is that it keeps the watch constantly lubed with all of the parts moving. I really love my manual winds- reverso and panerai in particular. there is a certain solace i get when i have the opportunity to sit back and wind my watch.