Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Huge watch guy

This is a discussion on Huge watch guy within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; SOTC: AP Scuba GO PML IWC 37-17-04 Rolex Sea-Dweller Panerai 233 Dream watch: URWERK 103T AlTiN...

No longer a community member.

Huge watch guy

SOTC:
    AP Scuba
    GO PML
    IWC 37-17-04
    Rolex Sea-Dweller
    Panerai 233

Dream watch:
    URWERK 103T AlTiN

Re: Huge watch guy

Quote Originally Posted by mikemets View Post
    SOTC:
    AP Scuba
    GO PML
    IWC 37-17-04
    Rolex Sea-Dweller
    Panerai 233

Dream watch:
    URWERK 103T AlTiN
    Allowed to post pics now:

4 of my favorite brands out of your 5 watches! Audemars Piguet, Rolex, IWC and Panerai. Jealousy is a bad thing but I gotta admit, I'm a bit envious right now!

Would sell my left arm to get an IWC Portuguese (if I didn't actually needed my left arm to WEAR the watch)!

Who you calling clown??? Coop D's Avatar

Nice watches! I would like to add a Submariner in that same Black and Stainless set up
    When the river runs red, take the dirt road!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemets View Post
    SOTC:
    AP Scuba
    GO PML
    IWC 37-17-04
    Rolex Sea-Dweller
    Panerai 233

Dream watch:
    URWERK 103T AlTiN
    I was so close to pulling the trigger on the Panerai yesterday. Such a beautiful watch. I have the sea dweller as my everyday watch but want something with a leather band.

Quote Originally Posted by seank1 View Post
    I was so close to pulling the trigger on the Panerai yesterday. Such a beautiful watch. I have the sea dweller as my everyday watch but want something with a leather band.
    My Sea-Dweller gets the most wrist time.

Quote Originally Posted by Coop D View Post
    Nice watches! I would like to add a Submariner in that same Black and Stainless set up
    Sub is a classic, great watch...I just didn't like the cyclops, and the Sea-Dweller is less common.

Nice watches.

My next is an IWC Aquatimer in Titanium. I have an Omega X-33 in Titanium and just think Titanium is a great thing to make a watch out of.

Best regards, tony

Young Fish

I'm a watch guy myself. I circulate them often but my Breitlings get the most wrist time I'd say. I can't stay away from dive watches, I'm up to about 25 or so. I have 2 Rolex Subs (Green/Brown), 2 Breitlings (Super Avenger/Navitimer) 1 Doxa, 1 B&M, 1 Omega Seamaster, 5 Tag Heuers (4 F1's and 1 Indy), and a slew of others that I'm forgetting.

Seank1, what color face is your dweller? I'm assuming it's black? Look into a leather strap for that. They look great with the bracelet off and much more comfortable. I will give you some of my go too companies when looking for straps, if your interested. I still get them with the deployment clasp so they go on and off just as easy.

Young Fish

Nice collection, IWC's are in a class of there own and Panerai's, timeless! I sold a marina a few years back and I still miss it. Something about Panerai's size and simplicity (movement doesnt hurt either) can not be matched.

Nice to see I'm not alone! I should show this all to my wife so she stops giving me "the look" everytime I buy 3 boxes of cigars or another new watch! I just give her the "How many shoes can you wear at once?" and "does the purse really need to match the shoes?" anyway, My list includes:
    Breitling
    Blackbird
    Navitemier
    (soon a Chronomat Evolution)
    Rolex
    Submariner SS Black face
    Submariner SS Silver face
    Tissot
    V8
    Seikos
    and a couple cheapies

Wish list is a Rolex Daytona, Breitling for Bently 6.75, and there's another Navi that I would like!