Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

I Love Watches that my wallet cant afford!

This is a discussion on I Love Watches that my wallet cant afford! within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; ... so whats the deal with www.timest.us??? I saw it on the banner on accross the top of puff ... ...

Question I Love Watches that my wallet cant afford!

... so whats the deal with www.timest.us??? I saw it on the banner on accross the top of puff ... anyone know anything about it? I was looking at the Tag Grand Carrerra that they have for $88. Ive seen some fake rolex's in the past ... some have been sh!ty, but I have also seen some that arent bad, and built pretty well.

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: I Love Watches that my wallet cant afford!

If you are looking for fake watches I suggest you checkout ReplicaGeeks. It is a very cool community where people talk about their reps, where they got them, etc. I know one of the premier vendors there is Trusty Time Online Store, Your Trusty Watch Shop

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

I really don't wear wrist watches if you like it go for it they are cheap enough!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Do not get fakes....

Look at homage if you must.

A homage is a watch based off of another, but does not have the same markings.

I wear a panerai homage, but I also customized, it and even made it my self.

No longer a community member.

Just so NO to fakes.

Buy a Seiko, Citizen, Tissot etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemets View Post
    Just so NO to fakes.

Yea, I have a couple of really nice Citizen Eco Drives ... one of which is the Blue Angels edition.

Quote Originally Posted by cubanrob19 View Post
    Yea, I have a couple of really nice Citizen Eco Drives ... one of which is the Blue Angels edition.
    I had that one too!

this is actually the one i made. also did the band too

Let me know if you are interested, and I can send you a link

You made that?!?!? Thats is very cool! So are you a watchsmith or something?

Yea, send me the link, I would love to take a look at it!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmikey32 View Post
    I had that one too!

this is actually the one i made. also did the band too

Let me know if you are interested, and I can send you a link

Quote Originally Posted by cubanrob19 View Post
    ... so whats the deal with Luxury Watches, Man watches, Fashion watches I saw it on the banner on accross the top of puff ... anyone know anything about it? I was looking at the Tag Grand Carrerra that they have for $88. Ive seen some fake rolex's in the past ... some have been sh!ty, but I have also seen some that arent bad, and built pretty well.
    Don't go with a fake. Even good ones arent great quality. Save and in no time you will have the real deal and it will last you a lifetime.

Master Illusione-a-Tatist Sarge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikemets View Post
    Just so NO to fakes.

+ to Tissot.

matter of fact I'd be willing to sell mine since i haven't wore it once after getting a Tag, Lol... I've been wanting a new watch so badly lately. Love the Tag but I almost feel it's time to move on.

anyway, don't buy fakes. It's a crap shoot on quality. Honestly why pay almost $100 for something suspect when you can buy a really nice quality piece like a Tissot, or MANY others for around $300-500. You're much better off shopping around and buying something a bit more expensive that you know will be a quality piece that lasts years.... if you're lucky that fake will get you through a year.

Another guy who says to not go with the fakes. Some of the watches mentioned here are very nice without breaking the bank.

Another to add are the Invictas which are rather nice for the price.

Best regards, tony