Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 269

What are you wearing today?

This is a discussion on What are you wearing today? within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by buddyfrench sweat pants a tee shirt and a timex a monte hanging out of my mouth I ...

  
  1. #31

    Not Here


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    Quote Originally Posted by buddyfrench View Post
    sweat pants a tee shirt and a timex
    a monte hanging out of my mouth
    I like your style!
    BIA!!!

  2. #32

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    Quote Originally Posted by buddyfrench View Post
    sweat pants a tee shirt and a timex
    a monte hanging out of my mouth
    sweat pants, a tee shirt, IWC, and a Cohiba Esplendido hanging out of mine...but I pretty much live in sweats and shorts since I don't work :-)

  3. #33

    Pufferrooski! sckfck's Avatar


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    Hamilton Khaki Navy Frogman Titanium
    "If I went all in, would you call me..?"

  4. #34

    Maturing Puffer Fish seank1's Avatar


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    My Sea dweller...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by seank1; 05-04-2011 at 07:31 PM.

  5. #35

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    Quote Originally Posted by seank1 View Post
    My Sea dweller...
    Wearing mine now too.

  6. #36

    Maturing Puffer Fish seank1's Avatar


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemets View Post
    Wearing mine now too.
    Perfect watch IMO, what do you think of the new Deep Sea?

  7. #37

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    Quote Originally Posted by seank1 View Post
    Perfect watch IMO, what do you think of the new Deep Sea?
    I agree that the "old" Sea-Dweller is a perfect watch. Don't like the Deep Sea...to much writing, and the bracelet looks too small for the case.

  8. #38

    Maturing Puffer Fish seank1's Avatar


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemets View Post
    I agree that the "old" Sea-Dweller is a perfect watch. Don't like the Deep Sea...to much writing, and the bracelet looks too small for the case.
    I agree...is that your Aston Martin in your avatar?

  9. #39

        The Turk bbasaran's Avatar


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    Im wearing the Chopard Mile Miglia Gtxxl Chrono Limited for the last several days.


  10. #40

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    Quote Originally Posted by seank1 View Post
    I agree...is that your Aston Martin in your avatar?
    Yes, that's actually a pic of my daughter and me during a charity event.

  11. #41

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    Quote Originally Posted by bbasaran View Post
    Im wearing the Chopard Mile Miglia Gtxxl Chrono Limited for the last several days.

    Very nice watch!

  12. #42

    Maturing Puffer Fish seank1's Avatar


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemets View Post
    Yes, that's actually a pic of my daughter and me during a charity event.
    Very Nice car. This past weekend I went with my boss to Miller Motors in Greenwich. He sold is '08 gallardo and couldnt decide b/t the '11 Vantage S or the '10 Ferrari California. I was leaning him towards the Aston but he decided to go with the Cailfornia (blue on biege). Both were unreal cars....one day hopefully I will have that decision issue.

  13. #43

    Bad Sushi Pipedreamz's Avatar


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    Bora, Is that a stock photo?

  14. #44

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    Quote Originally Posted by seank1 View Post
    Very Nice car. This past weekend I went with my boss to Miller Motors in Greenwich. He sold is '08 gallardo and couldnt decide b/t the '11 Vantage S or the '10 Ferrari California. I was leaning him towards the Aston but he decided to go with the Cailfornia (blue on biege). Both were unreal cars....one day hopefully I will have that decision issue.
    Miller is where I got my car.

  15. #45

    Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes GrtndpwrflOZ's Avatar


     

    Re: What are you wearing today?

    If I'm not mistaken. You can buy a house with the total cost of the watches MikeMet has shown us so far.

    Mike, Can I get a watch please?

    Thanks

    OZ
    81

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •