Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

What are you wearing today?

This is a discussion on What are you wearing today? within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Panerai 233 today:...

No longer a community member.

What are you wearing today?

Panerai 233 today:

Civilian Mr. Clean Who Killed Thursby?'s Avatar

Re: What are you wearing today?

Skin, vintage 1988, of Jewish, German, and English making. Quality craftsmanship, waterproof (to a certain extent). When exposed to sun, burns a hot, painful reddish hue.

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." - Marcel Proust

No watches worn today cause it's new-appartment-painting-day today and I didn't want to stain it with paint drips!

Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Thursby? View Post
    Skin, vintage 1988, of Jewish, German, and English making. Quality craftsmanship, waterproof (to a certain extent). When exposed to sun, burns a hot, painful reddish hue.
    Thanks for the contribution. Since there is a watch section here, I figured there may be some "watch guys"

Quote Originally Posted by mikemets View Post
    Thanks for the contribution. Since there is a watch section here, I figured there may be some "watch guys"
    I have an odd sense of humor...

My watch would probably be not appreciated here anyways, it's a Shrek 2 Donkey glow in the dark watch that came in a cereal box. Works great! (I'm not joking either, that's the sad part)
    "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." - Marcel Proust

I have an odd sense of humor...

My watch would probably be not appreciated here anyways, it's a Shrek 2 Donkey glow in the dark watch that came in a cereal box. Works great! (I'm not joking either, that's the sad part)
    You have to forgive Ben, not only does he have an odd sense of humor, he's just plain odd period....

The Krazy Kanuck

Ha ha ha...sense of humor is always accepted no matter what thread it's in. Let's not take ourselves too serious with jewelry as it's not about how much it cost but rather if it tells the correct time. I've got a ton of watches when I started that hobby and now I just wear em because they tell the right time. There are some beautiful watches for sure out there but the only thing that matters now is if they are reliable and don't cost me an arm and leg to just put a battery in em...I've got some that cost a couple hundred dollars to put a battery and make sure the seal is still good on it.

Understand, and know that a very small percentage of people are "watch guys" Just thought some fellow guys in the WIS minority would post here, and the others wouldn't bother. I'm not a pipe guy, hence, haven't posted in those threads.

Oh well, failed thread.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader max gas's Avatar

Rolex - sumbmariner, black face and bezel, stainless band. It's the only watch that i have.

Still, this forum is a giant community, and even though I don't smoke pipes as much as I do cigars, I still read interesting threads. Like you said, watch lovers may be in the minority, so they might not all flock to a thread in a matter of hours, while the entire forum can read and reply to the thread. I wouldn't consider it a failed thread at all!

Quote Originally Posted by max gas View Post
    Rolex - sumbmariner, black face and bezel, stainless band. It's the only watch that i have.
    Perfect watch to have. My Sea-Dweller gets a ton of wrist time.

Newbie in the ocean

Ben...

Can you believe I have to live with that?

Quote Originally Posted by DJHamilton View Post
    Ben...

Can you believe I have to live with that?
    Did you know what you were getting into prior to moving in? If not I feel for you....LOL
    The Krazy Kanuck

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by WyldKnyght View Post
    Did you know what you were getting into prior to moving in? If not I feel for you....LOL

I had an idea. It's a good thing actually. Nobody I'd rather smoke a cigar with at the end of the night. Good guy... really. Don't let him fool ya!

Quote Originally Posted by DJHamilton View Post
    I had an idea. It's a good thing actually. Nobody I'd rather smoke a cigar with at the end of the night. Good guy... really. Don't let him fool ya!
    Flattery will get you everywhere, like my humidor for example

But on a more serious note, I feel the same way man...

*whew*

Getting all emotional up in here. I need to go fire a weapon or drive a truck to restore previous levels of manliness.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast