Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

looking for a nice everyday watch

This is a discussion on looking for a nice everyday watch within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I would advise against buying a watch on a cruise or overseas. Often times those are either fake, or grey ...

Re: looking for a nice everyday watch

I would advise against buying a watch on a cruise or overseas. Often times those are either fake, or grey market and unauthorized. I would worry about getting it serviced if you went that route. If you are going to go grey market, then just shop around online and get the best price possible. I got a Seiko from BlueDial.com, got a great deal on a Seiko Auto and when I had a problem I returned it for repair and had the watch back within 2 weeks with a brand new movement.

For that price you can get 3 awesome watches. I wouldn't limit yourself to only one. If you just want one though, check out Sinn (German)... AMAZING watches. Check out watchuseek.com forums for ideas too, tons of watch geeks on there. I'd go for something not everyone has like TAG and Breitling. You can get a lot more watch for your money from some other brands IMO. Throw some style ideas out and maybe people can help narrow it down for you. Good luck.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quo155 View Post
    I love my "Columbia", picked it up at the "Academy - Sports & Outdoors"

Great price
    Rugged
    Many styles to choose from
    Can buy at other stores
    Dependable
    Been wearing it for years on same battery and it has a lot of features
    Great everyday watches

Columbia Sportswear | Search Results
    My apologies for not reading more of what you wrote on the initial post...didn't realize you had $1500 to spend. I don't think my $100 watch will be what you are looking for!

However, I would really look at the TAG Heuer Timepieces as the Breitlings (IMHO) are hard to find (a decent one) under $3k.

Like "Cigar Noob" said, list some styles, features or give a few examples of what you like...so others can point you more towards something that will fit your taste.
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Full grown Puffer Fish

Zodiac makes a really good quality watch at a fair price. I have been trying to "steal" one on ebay as a knockaround watch for 6 months but they never go for less than $150.00 or so, even used. You can even get some of their chronographs for this price.

Quote Originally Posted by bcannon87 View Post
    Don't Laugh but I am quite fond of my Fossil!!
    me and fossil are fighting!!!! just broke my 3rd fossil this year, and 3 others just stopped working. Granted 2 that stopped working are between 7 and 11 years old, and its not the batteries. lets see broke the glass on 1, 1 is leaking and is now worthless, the hands fell off another, and 1 does just need new batteries.
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Young Puffer Fish Professor Chaos's Avatar

breitling steelfish, impossible to break

Buy any watch on seiyajapan.com and to be happy for a while....
    Last edited by 40in; 12-09-2014 at 03:06 PM.
    Why do you always wear black?
    I am mourning for my life.

Sometimes a Watch is just a watch ,
    if the disease is in disrepair, don't let her progress
    Why do you always wear black?
    I am mourning for my life.

Maturing Puffer Fish dmacleod28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Noob View Post
    I would advise against buying a watch on a cruise or overseas. Often times those are either fake, or grey market and unauthorized. I would worry about getting it serviced if you went that route. If you are going to go grey market, then just shop around online and get the best price possible. I got a Seiko from BlueDial.com, got a great deal on a Seiko Auto and when I had a problem I returned it for repair and had the watch back within 2 weeks with a brand new movement.

For that price you can get 3 awesome watches. I wouldn't limit yourself to only one. If you just want one though, check out Sinn (German)... AMAZING watches. Check out watchuseek.com forums for ideas too, tons of watch geeks on there. I'd go for something not everyone has like TAG and Breitling. You can get a lot more watch for your money from some other brands IMO. Throw some style ideas out and maybe people can help narrow it down for you. Good luck.

is Bluedial real watches or fakes prices look to good to be true??
    A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2