Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Beautiful Diamond Dials by Rolex

This is a discussion on Beautiful Diamond Dials by Rolex within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; ...

Newbie in the ocean

Beautiful Diamond Dials by Rolex

Rolex is considered to be one of the most prolific Swiss wrist watch manufacturing companies in the world. With their sheer elegance and uncompromising attention to detail, Rolex is the largest luxury watch brand worldwide, producing around 200 watches per day. Since its inception in 1805, Rolex has exuded an aura of unsurpassed urbanity. All Rolex watches whether the Rolex Air-King, Rolex Pearlmaster, Rolex Explorer, Rolex Day-Date, Rolex GMT Master2, Rolex Oyster Perpetual or Rolex Sea Dweller are exceptional investments. Rolex also specialize in custom made watch dials, for all types of watches, for customers who are designing their own watches and are looking for a unique watch. The Rolex watch is a pathway to timeless tradition.

Choosing the best wristwatch is really a hard call. In today's day and age, most watches serve their purpose well: to tell time. However, some are more favored than others among watch aficionados. Nothing in the world inspires like art, so rolex diamond dial unleashed the obsession to turn a timepiece into a masterpiece. This exceptional rarity crystallizes that ambition into the world’s most precious gem. Rolex diamond dial watch surrounds a center pave with a diamond at each hour position, and a pure sapphire crystal protects the unrivaled display. Precision technology allows you to measure cumulative time, intermediate time and split time. Aggressive styling meets refined sophistication in a bracelet of durable titanium, yellow or white gold according to your choice and the same lightweight metal forms the sculptural case. This special edition is for those who refuse to let the world define them.

Re: Beautiful Diamond Dials by Rolex

this will be a nice one
    HAPPY SMOKES!!!

Maturing Puffer Fish keithisreal's Avatar

Man I bet thats going to be a very nice watch.
    Geaux LSU Tigers!

This is a spammer fellas! Just promoting their website. Needs to be banned IMO and I would never ever buy a Rolex online!

If I can afford a $5K + , trust me, I will not be looking to save a few hundred $$.

Master Illusione-a-Tatist Sarge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zeebra View Post
    This is a spammer fellas! Just promoting their website. Needs to be banned IMO and I would never ever buy a Rolex online!

If I can afford a $5K + , trust me, I will not be looking to save a few hundred $$.
    I would never buy a Rolex. Name brand marketing is all Rolex is. Nicer watches can be bought for less. but that's beside point. The point is this is a spammer. Ban his ASS!