Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Just ordered a Victorinox Maverick GS!

This is a discussion on Just ordered a Victorinox Maverick GS! within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Hi guys! Being a huge watch fan and also a student, I simply can't buy some 5,000$+ watches. If money ...

Just ordered a Victorinox Maverick GS!

Hi guys!

Being a huge watch fan and also a student, I simply can't buy some 5,000$+ watches. If money wasn't a concern, I'd have a watch case filled with Rolex's, IWC's and Jaegers.

But, money isn't growing in trees these days for me so, I was looking for a Swiss-made, nice looking watch.

Victorinox Swiss Army have always been a good entry-level Swiss watch maker, along with Tissot, but I've always favored the VSA styles.

So today, I ordered a Victorinox Maverick GS (#241436). Always been a favorite of mine because it reminds me of one of my grail, the Rolex Submariner without being a replica or a too-much-look-alike hommage.

Can't wait to receive it!

vs

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: Just ordered a Victorinox Maverick GS!

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

very nice watch
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Young Fish

Congrats man.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Bro I don't know if you're padding your post count or what, but I have a sneaking suspicion it won't be tolerated.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teedles915 View Post
    Bro I don't know if you're padding your post count or what, but I have a sneaking suspicion it won't be tolerated.

Just to be clear this wasn't meant for the OP but for the gentleman who psoted the same thing over and over.

Nice watch, I would love a Victorinox myself.

Scotch & Cigars

well OP should have it by now since the thread is a month old...let's see some pictures