Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Tsovet?

This is a discussion on Tsovet? within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; So im looking into a every day watch thats a bit "classier" than my seiko. My seiko works really well ...

No longer a community member.

Tsovet?

So im looking into a every day watch thats a bit "classier" than my seiko.

My seiko works really well with a suit or if im wearing black, as its titanium with titanium band, looks sleek and "modern" i guess.

anyway, ive been really looking into watches and cannot and will not allow myself to get into the "boutique" ones i guess. anything over $400 = nono!

I'm basically looking for one with a leather band, classic looking face that will go with most things.

I found what i think is the watch, and in my price range ($350)

It's a tsovet though, and other than people saying "hey theyre new and the watches are well made as far as i can tell!" i cant find anything on them.

here's the one im looking at:

if anyone has experience or knowledge of these, let me know!

Re: Tsovet?

Looks good classic like the leather band, the face is nice yet plain enough to work. yeah!

Or give me the money and I will tell you the time every time you call!

http://www.parkandbond.com/product/84970666

http://www.articlesnatch.com/Article...eaning-/955939

yes! dave thank you i couldn't find anywhere w/ free shipping everywhere was sold out of the silver w/ blue hands. So that saves me like $20 vs buying direct from the tsovet site.

And the article was really good, I wanted to make sure these were as well made as they look, as they are all swiss movement (rondo are supposedly quite good) etc etc :P

I guess, comparably i didn't want it to be a nixon wihch can get up to $400 but are just cheap(ish) japanese movement and more of a "fashion" watch than function.

Looking into it a bit more, it looks like these are really well made

I might have to spring and get one from P&B soon cause of the free shipping haha

should be here tomorrow :O

Thanks for making me add another watch on my wish list, like if there wasn't enough already!

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnBC View Post
    Thanks for making me add another watch on my wish list, like if there wasn't enough already!
    lol sorry about that! :P

it looks even nicer in person