Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Rubber watch bands?

This is a discussion on Rubber watch bands? within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Rubber bands are great. Very durable and comfortable. Nylon is exactly what everyone said.... Stinky. I really want to get ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes yellowv's Avatar

Re: Rubber watch bands?

Rubber bands are great. Very durable and comfortable. Nylon is exactly what everyone said.... Stinky. I really want to get a Tissot T-Race with the rubber band.

For a rubber outdoors watch that can withstand pretty much anything I throw at it it would have to be one of my faithful G-Shocks.

My other rubber banded watch that I wear but am a little more careful with would be my Suunto Elementum Terra

I'm coming a little late to the party, but I had to toss my vote in.

About a month or so ago I picked up this Smith & Wesson Soldier. It's tritium(7 tube), and water resistant. You can also get them with a rubber band. I did get the rubber band originally, but I didn't quite like it. So I got the fabric band as well (very easy to clean). This watch is very sturdy, and does take quite a beating. With the rubber band on it you can also wear it with a suit, and it fits right in.
    If you look a bit you can find them for around $70 shipped. That is my late vote for a watch that can take a beating.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

I am late as well but would like to throw this out there. I have an M51 and love it. I don't have it on the rubber strap though.. just don't care for them.

Lum Tec, LLC

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Not really a fan of the rubber/resin watch bands, I prefer the fabric type.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2