Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

my wife is awesome!

This is a discussion on my wife is awesome! within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; my wife bought me this watch for our anniversary. i know many people arent huge fans of invicta watches, but ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes

my wife is awesome!

my wife bought me this watch for our anniversary. i know many people arent huge fans of invicta watches, but this is the nicest watch that i now own and i love it! sorry for the crappy pictures, i cant find my digital camera anywhere so i had to take pictures with my iphone, but i love that it has a carbon fiber face since i am a huge car nut and carbon fiber parts are awesome!

what do you guys think?

Re: my wife is awesome!

very nice... i like the rough look to it.....all big and chunky
    you should see a dr for erections lasting longer than 4 hours, does that apply to e-peens as well?

Newbie in the ocean

very nice! congratulations! I got my wife an Invicta a couple years back, very nice looking watch!

I love those watches, very nice. And congrats on a great wife!

Puffer Fish with many spikes

thanks for the kind words, guys!

im definitely a fan of this watch especially for the nice black accents and very large masculine look. i love the feel of it as well, its not too heavy but it has a nice solid feel to it.

Puffer Fish with many spikes lebz's Avatar

Nice! I like that style too
    Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. ~ Mark Twain

I like, I like.
    Legion of BOOM!!! Enforcement Division.

Nice piece. I have two invicta watches myself. They are good kick around watches and look good. If you are looking for more sometime you can find good deals at invictashark.com (I think). They have one watch deal a day but can get some real nice prices if you watch it.
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Young Puffer Fish

Nice! I've never had an Invicta, but it looks great!