Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Rolex DSSD

This is a discussion on Rolex DSSD within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Anybody here as a Rolex DSSD? If so any feedbacks?...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Rolex DSSD

Anybody here as a Rolex DSSD? If so any feedbacks?

Re: Rolex DSSD

I have a Rolex but not sure what the DSSD acronym is. I have a Diamond Bezel, Diamond Dial Date Just in Stainless and White Gold. Nice looking but there are better time keepers out there for the money,

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Deep Sea SeaDweller!

I should brush up on the Rolex Acronyms I guess

Elder Puffer Fish Leader max gas's Avatar

I've got a sub mariner that looks similar to the dssd. I love mine. It's a great every day watch and its nice enough for special occasions

Maturing Puffer Fish

It's a Beautiful watch. I hope to own a Rolex one day.

Young Puffer Fish

The DSSD is beautiful, but huge compared to other rolexes. If you are used to PAMs or Hublots, you will love it. If you are used to a Rolex like the Datejust or Submariner, be sure to try one on at your jeweler before buying. It's quite a piece of hardware.

I didnt find it huge (it's only 44mm, which i know is the largest Rolex) but it's thick, which makes it appear larger

Young Puffer Fish

Yeah it looks small next to my Breitling Super Avenger, but huge next to my Submariner.