Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Changed up the Seamaster a little.

This is a discussion on Changed up the Seamaster a little. within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I was sort of bored with this particular watch, and it is sort of my beater so I figured I'd ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Changed up the Seamaster a little.

I was sort of bored with this particular watch, and it is sort of my beater so I figured I'd throw it on a strap and see how I liked it. Well now I've found some new love for it. I put a Sirtoli gator strap with an RHD deployant clasp. Would have liked to have used a geniune Omega clasp but wasn't going to spend $250 for one. I really liked how it turned out. I've actually got another strap on order for my Seamaster Pro mid size.

Before

After, didn't have the deployant at the time of the pictures.

Puffer Fish with many spikes johnb's Avatar

Re: Changed up the Seamaster a little.

Looks great with the leather strap, I have a 1956 seamaster with a leather strap, truly a clasy watch

Quote Originally Posted by johnb View Post
    Looks great with the leather strap, I have a 1956 seamaster with a leather strap, truly a clasy watch
    Thanks John, I would love to find a vintage Omega someday. If you get a chance post a picture of yours.

Win
    Puffer Fish with some spikes Win's Avatar

Classy, looks great!

Young Puffer Fish

I have one vintage seamaster (from the 80s....i think)

not sure if it would look good with leather, and I myself am not really a leather strap person

Quote Originally Posted by totti 10 View Post
    I have one vintage seamaster (from the 80s....i think)

not sure if it would look good with leather, and I myself am not really a leather strap person
    Very nice ! I'd love to find a vintage Omega for my collection. I think your watch would look very nice on a strap. Maybe a black with gold stitching would accent it really well. Gator might look really good too, if it's the right color.