Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My new watch

This is a discussion on My new watch within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; David, Congrats on the 1 year anniversary, may you have 100 more.....Nice G shock, slap someone upside the head with ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Steel Talon's Avatar

Re: My new watch

David,
    Congrats on the 1 year anniversary, may you have 100 more.....Nice G shock, slap someone upside the head with that chunk and it's goodnight Irene lol....

Good Karma
    Tal~
    Take your time...Don't live to fast..Troubles will come and they will pass..

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

So what exactly was the gift ... ? I see Behikes, a gun and a watch. If you got all 3 for your anniversary that's one hell of a wife!!! Actually - either way she's one hell of wife = she puts up with YOU!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

The watch was the gift from the wife. The rest were gifts to myself... Or something like that.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Young Fish

I also have an LC9. Great carry gun. Good looking cigars and watch.

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    The watch was the gift from the wife. The rest were gifts to myself... Or something like that.
    Congrats on the anniversary ! I'm sure you two are quite a pair ! The watch I'm not good with the big multifuntions.. I have a Fossle that size I'm a big clumsy oaf I smack the heck out of it so now I know to use it as a "going out" watch instead of a sports watch. I'm defiantly all about that Ruger ! !! In about a year I'd like to update my carry to a 9mm or 380. That's a nice profile carry with a pretty good punch !
    Kitty Litter Convert #KL1245

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bondo 440 View Post
    Congrats on the anniversary ! I'm sure you two are quite a pair ! The watch I'm not good with the big multifuntions.. I have a Fossle that size I'm a big clumsy oaf I smack the heck out of it so now I know to use it as a "going out" watch instead of a sports watch.
    This picture really doesn't show its true color, it is much bluer then this, but this was my everyday watch for a number of years. Fossil makes a great watch.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Congrats on the anniversary, and nice presents :P!
    That is a really nice looking watch. Thinking about getting one soon and never really considered fossil. Think I will be taking a peak now.

Fossil , Submariner DateJust Swiss clone , Liz Clayborne Mens , Armitron dress watch, two timex work watches
    Sorry, this is a phone pic. Wife has the camera in her car.

Your Fossil looks thinner than mine.
    A stock photo, better picture of the Fossil ( different band / face color) but same model for size comparison
    Last edited by Bondo 440; 11-20-2012 at 02:38 PM.
    Kitty Litter Convert #KL1245

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2