Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Speedmaster

This is a discussion on Speedmaster within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Any Omega Speedmaster Pro fans on here? I got mine 2 christmas ago and I love it. Classy for all ...

Young Puffer Fish

Speedmaster

Any Omega Speedmaster Pro fans on here? I got mine 2 christmas ago and I love it. Classy for all occasions.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Re: Speedmaster

I'm a fan and would love to have one. Maybe one day....

My wife bought me a seamaster a couple years back for a Father's Day present. I love it and wear it daily.

Puffer Fish with some spikes AndyJCL's Avatar

Great watch and suitable for every occasion.

Young Fish

omega speedmaster broad arrow is my one of my favorites. How are yours holding up?

Stranger ina strange land RTChallenger13's Avatar

An all time classic. A little polywatch polish and a microfiber rag keeps the Hesalite nice and scratch free for years. This watch has a well deserved reputation for durability and longevity. As others have said, its a watch that can be worn in nearly all occasions and not be out of place. A fantastic time piece.
    No storm or heavy weather will rock the boat... the one who will be king, the watcher in the ring......

It was the grail for me and I finally landed one last summer. It gets a lot of wrist time and is easily one of my all time favorites.