Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Suggestions for new watch

This is a discussion on Suggestions for new watch within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by max gas Thats one nice looking collection Joe. lots of great watches. I did notice that there ...

Re: Suggestions for new watch

Quote Originally Posted by max gas View Post
    Thats one nice looking collection Joe. lots of great watches. I did notice that there was one missing, its a must for any watch collection. it has a metal band, just like you want, however it doesn't have the blue hands or numbers. I suggest this beauty:

Casio Calculator Watch.....Classy!

Great choice!!! My grandfather had the same one in black. Brings back great memories with a wonderful man!!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes JoeT's Avatar

Re: Suggestions for new watch

Quote Originally Posted by Bondo 440 View Post
    JoeT I saw your eBay link there.
    If you aren't too proud for the HongKong stuff, I actually have this guy saved in my eBay favorites. Soe cool stuff over there you don't find in USA.
    Check his store. I didn't buy from him though. Yet.
    New Automatic Mechanical Fashion Steel Men EYKI Wrist Watch 3 Color with Box | eBay
    Yea some of them look really nice but not sure if the quality is there ie weight, accuracy, and longevity.

Quote Originally Posted by max gas View Post
    Thats one nice looking collection Joe. lots of great watches. I did notice that there was one missing, its a must for any watch collection. it has a metal band, just like you want, however it doesn't have the blue hands or numbers. I suggest this beauty:

Casio Calculator Watch.....Classy!

Sorry man i dont know y but i absolutely hate digi watches exp a calculator one lol! Also i really dont like the watches with stretchy bands they pull my hairs and remind me of my grandfathers watches too much he also had the calculator watch with stretchy band too lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2