Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Apple I-Watch

This is a discussion on Apple I-Watch within the Watches forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I am a watch guy, but I really have no interest in the Iwatch. In general I like apple products, ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Bad Andy's Avatar

Apple I-Watch

I am a watch guy, but I really have no interest in the Iwatch. In general I like apple products, but this one has no interest to me. It will be interesting to see how the world reacts. I bet initially it will sell well, but after the fad wears off, so will the excitement. I just can't see wanting to charge a watch to use every day. It is bad enough we have to charge our phones every night, now our watches too? Not me.

Trust Me, I'm Not Lion SeanTheEvans's Avatar

Re: Apple I-Watch

I'm excited for the memes to start pouring in.

That's about the only thing I enjoy that spawns from Apple.

I'm more of an open-source share-the-internet kinda guy. Proprietary charging plugs make me crazy when standardized USB exists.
    I <3 Cigars

Administrator

If the battery life is good I will pick one up. If it won't last a full day, what is the point. By the way, we do have a site dedicated to the Appel Watch here: Apple Watch Forum

LOB's Fourth HorseMouse the_brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Andy View Post
    I am a watch guy, but I really have no interest in the Iwatch. In general I like apple products, but this one has no interest to me. It will be interesting to see how the world reacts. I bet initially it will sell well, but after the fad wears off, so will the excitement. I just can't see wanting to charge a watch to use every day. It is bad enough we have to charge our phones every night, now our watches too? Not me.
    Brain: I bet that will be the trend, just look at the samsung watch... Sold like crazy, now they can't give it away...
    The bombers, aka vermin, are back...

Meh, I'm old fashioned when it comes to watches...like old style analogs.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sigaar View Post
    Meh, I'm old fashioned when it comes to watches...like old style analogs.
    I have a few of those as well. Depends on the event and what you are wearing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
    I have a few of those as well. Depends on the event and what you are wearing as well.
    Well, that's true. I do have a Timex Ironman digital I wear alot in the summer.

Administrator

I'm on the fence depending on price. I love playing with all new technology and it looks like it will have some cool uses. Battery life will be a major factor though! It needs to last at least 24 hours.