Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Martinsburg - King St. Emporium

This is a discussion on Martinsburg - King St. Emporium within the West Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; King St. Emporium 320 West King Street Martinsburg, WV 25401 304-264-9130 * 800-249-9130 Open Monday - Saturday 10-6pm http://www.kingstreetemporium.com/ If ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes SmokinAFuente's Avatar

Martinsburg - King St. Emporium

King St. Emporium
    320 West King Street
    Martinsburg, WV 25401

304-264-9130 * 800-249-9130

Open Monday - Saturday 10-6pm

http://www.kingstreetemporium.com/

If your looking for a nice quiet place to smoke this it (most days LOL). There is a killer selection of smokes and ALL are at MSRP. Add in the fact the WV is only at 7% tax, and you'll find some real nice bargains on some hard to find smokes. If you plan on dropping by, shot me a PM.

[SIZE=3]King St. Emporium[/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by pnoon; 06-19-2008 at 01:23 PM. Reason: conform to std format

Re: Martinsburg - King St. Emporium

just wanted to give this place a bump, know there are not too many WV guys on here but if you are in t his area, this place is a must stop. very friendly and knowledgeable and they have events once in a while, great selection and good prices and just a great place to stop in.

Re: Martinsburg - King St. Emporium

Thanks for the bump. I am not a guy but I am close by, over in Morgan County. The husband and I should visit this place. Coffee and cigars are our favorite combo.