Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Tobacco Warehouse in Cross Lanes

This is a discussion on Tobacco Warehouse in Cross Lanes within the West Virginia forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; This place is great...they offer membership to the Capital city cigar club....discounts great place....great variety...walk in humidor...

Tobacco Warehouse in Cross Lanes

This place is great...they offer membership to the Capital city cigar club....discounts
    great place....great variety...walk in humidor

Re: Tobacco Warehouse in Cross Lanes

Hey, where abouts is this place? I'm in Logan, and the Doc I'm working with right now lives in Cross-Lanes! Hr and half drive for him, but I may have to follow him home tomorrow!!

Got an addy for it?

PS, the store on capital street is pretty good as well (Charleston). There's a link to it here as well (In the WV forum). Little overpriced, but not too much.

Noobs, go here: cigarbid.com

Quote Originally Posted by bad_karma67 View Post
    This place is great...they offer membership to the Capital city cigar club....discounts
    great place....great variety...walk in humidor
    I'm a noob here but signed up once I saw this post. This is a great place. I'm in Huntington and I frequent this place. I'm a cigar club member and you really get a great deal here with their club discount.

Have a nice selection. They have boutique cigars like including a large inventory of Oliva, Perdomo, CAO, Rocky Patel, LGC, and the rest of General and Altadis. She also now has Palio cutters and Xikar inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by uncballzer View Post
    Hey, where abouts is this place? I'm in Logan, and the Doc I'm working with right now lives in Cross-Lanes! Hr and half drive for him, but I may have to follow him home tomorrow!!

Got an addy for it?

PS, the store on capital street is pretty good as well (Charleston). There's a link to it here as well (In the WV forum). Little overpriced, but not too much.
    It's in Cross Lanes. Here's a link to their place.

The Squire, in downtown Charleston has a nice "Guy" atmosphere for setting around and smoking. The have a lot of Pepin Garcia stuff and some harder to find things. More pricey though.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes cp478's Avatar

Do they have a good supply of pipe tobacco tins or do I need to go to charleston?
    Corporal Punishment!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bigdaddychester's Avatar

I was wondering if they had any pipes and pipe tobacco also. I'm going to try and swing by there friday after work. I have a customer in CL that I mow grass for. Hopefully, I can find out some more info....

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes cp478's Avatar

thanks!
    Corporal Punishment!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bigdaddychester's Avatar

I did get to finally go by and see their selection. Right now they seem to have a good variety of tins from McClelland and at a very good price. I believe they had the tins of Frog Morton for $8-$9. I think the last tin I purchased, I paid about $12 for it. They also have a small selection of value priced pipes $45-$60 in a display case. I'm not sure what kind they were (there was a sailboat logo on them and the looked to be of a light finish, I'm thinking it may be a Nording?) There is a couple chairs and/or chairs for relaxing and having a bowl or a cigar.

Puffer Fish with some spikes RedZeppelin's Avatar

I'm going to have to check them out. What does the cigar club entail?