Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Calling all Los Angeles cigar aficionados: Cigar Night in LA!

This is a discussion on Calling all Los Angeles cigar aficionados: Cigar Night in LA! within the Western forums, part of the Events and Herfs category; Hi all! I work for a new cigar company located in Los Angeles called Custom Tobacco, and we will be ...

Newbie in the ocean

Calling all Los Angeles cigar aficionados: Cigar Night in LA!

Hi all!

I work for a new cigar company located in Los Angeles called Custom Tobacco, and we will be holding our very first Cigar Night on Thursday, June 27, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. at the Briarmont & Co. rooftop lounge, located at 1642 Westwood Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90024.

Cover for the event is $20 and includes a three cigar sampler, as well as refreshments including scotch, whiskey, wine and light appetizers.

To RSVP or if you have any questions, please contact me on here!

More about Custom Tobacco: Custom Tobacco offers customers a one-of-a-kind platform to design personalized cigars, customized to the exact style, size, taste and presentation to each individual's choosing. Our service caters to cigar aficionados and novelty shoppers alike, delivering a fun and engaging online experience and a product that offers a wide variety of applications, from branding to gifting to, of course, smoking. After all, if not for the quality of our cigar blends, we would be unable to enjoy sustainable success.

We provide three different options to allow customers to easily and enjoyable design their cigar bands: Option #1: Upload your own design; Option #2: Choose from a selection of premade designs and then customize the colors, text and graphics by editing the design; Option #3: Design your own cigar band from scratch using our proprietary customization tool.

Regardless of your path toward designing a personalized band, your emblem will reflect your unique flare, as will your finished product: you can select the shape, size and type of cigar that best suits your palate. Each of our cigars are professionally hand-rolled and pass through several stages of quality assurance to ensure the utmost enjoyment upon consumption. We offer premium blends from Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic and a selection of wrappers, fillers and sizes guaranteed to satisfy even the most particular of cigar connoisseurs.

Personalized cigars from Custom Tobacco offer a unique opportunity to celebrate a big event, show appreciation for a friend, market your company, promote your personal brand or simply enjoy.

ev3

Re: Calling all Los Angeles cigar aficionados: Cigar Night in LA!

Hey Kelsey. Glad to hear about a new event in LA. We need MORE!!! Going to see if I can free up the night from band practice, as well as how many friends I can get to come, then I'll RSVP. Just wanted to jump in real quick and say congrats on the business, welcome to LA and Puff, and thanks for the PAR-TAY-AY-HAY-HAY!!!

Newbie in the ocean

Hi Ellic! Thanks for the warm welcome. We plan on having at least one more cigar night this summer, so I'm really glad to hear that you're excited and interested! If you have any questions/comments/concerns, feel free to contact me. Also search us "Custom Tobacco" on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all things cigar related! Hope you can make it!

ev3

Sorry, can't make it tonight. Hope it's a success.