Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Madison - Fitchburg Hemingway's Lounge

This is a discussion on Madison - Fitchburg Hemingway's Lounge within the Wisconsin forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; Fitchburg is a "suburb" of Madison that is not currently affected by the citywide smoking ban. This place is a ...

Madison - Fitchburg Hemingway's Lounge

Fitchburg is a "suburb" of Madison that is not currently affected by the citywide smoking ban.

This place is a little hard to find. It is in a little mall in a detached building on one side of the parking lot. The sign was not obvious to me.

Inside a classic looking cigar bar. Long bar with plenty of top shelf liquor. Attractive wall of built in humidors on the other side. Open into a large square room with some decent sized tv's leather couches and some tables. Selection is ok but nothing special.

If you are traveling and don't have cigars with you I would stop on the way at the Tasting Room who have a much better selection. I brought my own and bought a drink. McCallen 18yr if I remember correctly. Very polite and friendly staff.

Welcomed the idea of an organized herf. If I can't make it to the MoB maybe I can bring the MoB to me.

Hemingway's Lounge
    2960 Cahill Main
    Fitchburg, WI 53711
    (60 663-4997
    Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adaquately explained by stupidity.

This space owned by Puff. Jbailey's Avatar

Re: Madison - Fitchburg Hemingway's Lounge

Never checked it out, might have to swing in sometime I'm home.

Could get the Mob to visit.
    Goodbye Louie

I talked with the bartender about the possibility of a MoB herf and she thought her manager would go for it. Although I believe the MoB believes that I am imaginary since I have yet to attend a MoB event.
    Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adaquately explained by stupidity.

Sounds like a plan. I will be home for the holidays maybe we could together for a smoke. There are a few others I know from WI that might be up for it.
    Goodbye Louie

PM when you are in town.

0utcast

I'll head to the Madtown area too.

When I get the dates I will be in town I will post a thread in the herf section. Maybe we can agree on a day to meet and get a few others.
    Goodbye Louie