Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Oak Creek

This is a discussion on Oak Creek within the Wisconsin forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; I'm heading up to Oak Creek today to talk with the manager of the Cigar Shack, or something like that. ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader JoeyBear's Avatar

Oak Creek

I'm heading up to Oak Creek today to talk with the manager of the Cigar Shack, or something like that. They're on Howell Rd. and have a nice little B&M with a great walk-in humidor, leather sofas, and a big plasma. I'll post more after my visit
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

I went up there today and had a good time talking to the employee/manager of Cigar's Center. They have a really nice little set-up and will consider the idea of hosting an event. They're located on S. Howell Ave and have a great selection and their prices are better than most other B&Ms I've visited.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Sounds cool man, did you take any pictures?
    also wheres was that picture taken in your avatar?

I didn't take any pics and the one in my avatar is in Alaska
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Awh to bad.
    and thats a sick picture bro!

JoeyBear, thanks for the info. I'm traveling to the town beer made today and am looking for a new cigar hangout. I'll look up the address, drop my kids at the mall, and go check it out. It usually end up at the formerly known as , Premier cigar in Brookfield. I'm not sure what it's called now.
    Why am I in this basket and why is it going down?

Newbie in the ocean Red October's Avatar

B and M?