Camacho Cigar bar. [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Camacho Cigar bar.

Paint
03-14-2008, 08:22 PM
Has anyone been to the cigar bar at Comerica Park .AKA Detroit Tigers Stadium,Cant wait till baseball starts.The Camacho Cigar is atop the stadium,really nice.

shark-cl
03-17-2008, 06:48 PM
I've only heard second-hand info about the place from a herfing buddy of mine. Never been there myself, but he says it's pretty nice.

Chewer D-cl
03-25-2008, 02:09 PM
The pictures on the website look good. I might have to try that place out.

robisjebus-cl
03-25-2008, 02:20 PM
Patrick and I have been there quite a few times.

it's a nice place.

Hopefully i'll see some of you there this summer.

Paint
03-25-2008, 05:02 PM
I will be there May 10th .For the Yankees,Tigers game.I go to the buffet then the cigar bar down the hall./Mike

oldpirate-cl
08-25-2008, 09:30 AM
I will be stopping in tonight, before the game with Cleveland.

oldpirate-cl
08-26-2008, 11:25 AM
Nice lounge. Really had a nice time sitting and chatting from about 5:30 to 6:45 pm. We brought along our own Camacho maduros and enjoyed them a lot although I later noted the prices at the cigar bar were very reasonable.

Two observations:

1. Seems odd to me that they allow cigartete smokers to come in and stink up the place. :confused:

2. We walked in, sat down in some comfy chairs, and smoked for 30 minutes then finally walked up to the bar to order our own drinks. Two or three bartender/waitresses were behind the bar and no one even approached us to ask for our order although we were in full view the whole time. Maybe that's how they do it there. Next time we'll know.