April Herf? [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: April Herf?

xavier_chino
03-23-2008, 11:40 AM
So what do you guys think should we try to do this monthly? If so start throwing out some dates. The March one was a blast and we got 8 people from the board. Lets keep them going and growing.

guado
03-23-2008, 02:51 PM
As much as I would want monthly I think quarterly be a good start, especially for the people from a distance.

I'll be there all the time since it's always a herf there.

g8trbone
03-23-2008, 09:31 PM
I'll need to look at my calendar, but I'll throw a couple dates out there next week.

ylo2na-cl
03-24-2008, 02:06 AM
Once a month might be a little much, especially for the guys who travel a distance. But, more than a month and all will go into withdrawals! Recommend once every two months and then, those who live locally, visit every day, and smoke one for the "absent B/SOTLEAF". I know I will!!!! As for the day to schedule it, Friday seems to be a tough day (well, for me)! No matter what, though, we need to do this again!
Best,
Chuck/Ylo2na

mrgatorman
03-24-2008, 09:12 AM
I think I remembered Eddie talking about the Grand reopining. I thought it was somewhere around April 26th...something like that. We definately should have a meet on that day...whenever it is. But I agree about a quarterly thing...more people will show and it wont be diluted. Frank I would love to have with you and hear about your new baby...BTW how was the shower?

guado
03-24-2008, 09:27 AM
Keep the baby mojo away from me! LOL

Yea the GRAND opening is going to be fantastic! That should be a definite. I will keep you all posted.

xavier_chino
03-24-2008, 10:34 AM
*pushes baby cooties toward eddie* The shower was fun, very hectic. thankfully I had the room prepared.