CANCELLED!! Smoke Across CigarLive Herf NJ @ The Metropolitan Society [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: CANCELLED!! Smoke Across CigarLive Herf NJ @ The Metropolitan Society

alnpd-cl
03-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Ok folks, the location for the NJ Smoke Across CigarLive Virtual Herf is the Metropolitan Society ( www.metrocigar.com ) on Saturday April 26th. We will start our festivities at 7 p.m. EST.

The "Met" is a private club located in Fairfield, NJ just off routes 80, 280 & 46. Enjoy a great smoke with fellow CigarLive members as well as other BOTL. BYOC & BYOB and please bring an extra cigar as we will be collecting cigars for the troops. There is Wi_Fi available so bring your laptops to join in on the CigarLive boards while herfing!

Please RSVP via PM so I can get a head count! I look forward to meeting all of you that evening!

Also, the "Met" is hosting an open house the Saturday before the herf (4/19) from noon until ? with a few cigar manufacturers and vendors. This will provide you a great opportunity to visit the club and see what we are all about! Bring some smokes and your favorite libation and spend an afternoon at the "Met"!:biggrin:

Who will be there

1 alnpd
2 Tazman

tx_tuff
03-24-2008, 10:30 PM
Perfect Alex, making it a sticky now!

alnpd-cl
03-25-2008, 06:36 AM
So far Tazman has responded in the affirmative!

alnpd-cl
03-31-2008, 06:50 AM
Ok guys, I need to plan so if you plan on attending, please either post here or PM me so I can get a head count! It is 26 days away to the biggest cross country herf CL has ever seen and we don't want NJ to disappoint.

alnpd-cl
04-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Ok guys, I need to plan so if you plan on attending, please either post here or PM me so I can get a head count! It is 26 days away to the biggest cross country herf CL has ever seen and we don't want NJ to disappoint.

OK, needless to say I am disappointed at the response thus far. I will give it until next Sat. and if there is very little participation I will be forced to cancel the event as I have been invited to another event and will not miss that if only two of us will be at the Met (no offense George!).

So if any NJ members are interested please post so I can solidify plans. Thanks!

mhlatke
04-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Alex - PM sent. I won't be around on the 26th - may be able to make the open house but it's not guaranteed.
Sorry - Mike

alnpd-cl
04-21-2008, 12:32 AM
Well guys, due to a poor response, I am forced to cancel next Sat. herf. Perhaps the next date will be better for more BOTL!

jitzy
04-21-2008, 01:59 AM
alex your more than welcome to come to the NY event that day

tx_tuff
04-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Well guys, due to a poor response, I am forced to cancel next Sat. herf. Perhaps the next date will be better for more BOTL!

Alex thanks for giving this a shot and trying! You did a good job and hopefully next time it will work. Have fun at the other herf you will be at, and turn some of those guys into CL Members!