NJ Cigar Club and Lounge [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: NJ Cigar Club and Lounge

Tazman-cl
05-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Hi Guys, come check out our club and lounge. Go to www.metrocigar.com to see pictures. If you want to stop in for a smoke and see our place in person, just e mail me at [email protected] and we will set a date.

Tazman

The EVP
05-17-2008, 04:17 PM
I've been to the club before and to say the least, it's REALY nice...and realy big too! Taz, are there any plans to sell cigars there or will it remain BYOC (Bring Your Own Cigars)?

Tazman-cl
05-17-2008, 04:24 PM
No plans to sell cigars... just byob and byoc..we can't have any employees and still smoke, plus selling anything is a hassle. We try to keep the club as stress free as possible. It is just a place to hang out with the other 155 members, smoke, drink, and relax in peace.

Tazman

The EVP
05-17-2008, 05:18 PM
Great club nonetheless and I enjoyed myself at the open house you had in April....very friendly group!

Doogie
05-18-2008, 10:45 AM
i have to get there one of these days.

cigarlvr07
06-07-2008, 03:37 PM
other than to pay the membership? Is there any dues and what other restrictions such as can you bring a buddy from time to time? It there any big up front fees or contracts?

Tazman-cl
06-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Hi, the only other cost involved in addition to the membership fee is a 20 dollar per month door fee billed to your credit card which entitles you to four visits regardless if you go or not. We have over 150 members and that is how we pay our expenses. If you want to go more than 4 times per month we have a 50 dollar per month door fee which gives you unlimited visits. Guests can come for 10 bucks per visit. Our monthly catered dinners are 45 bucks and not manditory. You can come for a free visit and bring some friends and see the club for free. Just send me a message when you want to come see the place and have a smoke. You can stay as long as you like, BYOB, and no obligation. Go to www.metrocigar.com to see pictures but everyone says that the pictures do no justice...got to see it for yourself.

Tazman

alnpd-cl
06-27-2008, 02:06 PM
Stress and hassle free! My favorite is the members are great BOTL. Definitely a place to be a part of!

Hi, the only other cost involved in addition to the membership fee is a 20 dollar per month door fee billed to your credit card which entitles you to four visits regardless if you go or not. We have over 150 members and that is how we pay our expenses. If you want to go more than 4 times per month we have a 50 dollar per month door fee which gives you unlimited visits. Guests can come for 10 bucks per visit. Our monthly catered dinners are 45 bucks and not manditory. You can come for a free visit and bring some friends and see the club for free. Just send me a message when you want to come see the place and have a smoke. You can stay as long as you like, BYOB, and no obligation. Go to www.metrocigar.com to see pictures but everyone says that the pictures do no justice...got to see it for yourself.

Tazman