Cigar Rolling by Tony Santana, Master Cigar Roller/Blender in Wayne, NJ [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Cigar Rolling by Tony Santana, Master Cigar Roller/Blender in Wayne, NJ

garyswine
06-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Dewar's 12 Promotion - Cigar Rolling by Tony Santana, Master Cigar Roller/Blender in Wayne on Saturday June 14th

Gary's Wine & Marketplace (http://www.wineaccess.com/store/garyswine/newsletter.html?newsletter_id=150222) and Dewar's 12 is proud to present cigar rolling by Master Cigar Roller/Blender Tony Santana of Santana Tabacalera - this Saturday June 14th in Wayne, NJ from 12-4pm.

Tony, whose tobacco store is in Nutley, NJ and tobacco factory in the Dominican Republic, will be rolling "Vino" made with Italian Red wine and EXM Santana Cabinet Toro, which received a 8.8 and 9.1 rating from Smoke Magazine respectively.
There will be models giving away cigars and other Dewar's 12 promotional items! Dewar's 12 is rich and honeyed on the tongue, boasts a rounded, medium to full body with a long, full flavored and lingering finish which consistently out performs the competition in blind taste tests. Every bottle is numbered and stands as a mark of quality and achievement.

Wayne, NJ Store
1308 Rt. 23 North
Wayne, NJ 07470
Phone: 973-633-3900

roscoe-cl
06-13-2008, 01:11 AM
Hey Will, Is this the Will I think it is from Gary's (big Will)???? Didn't know you'd be posting on the cigar forums. Should have talked to me first. Y'know I do the cigar buying for all Gary's stores. I know the roller that Dewars uses and have met the rep several times. See me tomorrow for more info.
Roscoe

garyswine
06-13-2008, 12:21 PM
Hey Bob, is this small Bob? :)

I had no idea you did the cigar buying! As you know we have these cool events this weekend which I'm promoting ... been working with Vinnie from Fedway on this ....

so do your thing and promote this event .... looks like it's going to be a great weekend at Gary's in Wayne ....

that's Gary's Wine & Marketplace in Wayne NJ on Route 23 this Saturday from 12-4pm!

LOL! :wazzapp::wazzapp:

Hey Will, Is this the Will I think it is from Gary's (big Will)???? Didn't know you'd be posting on the cigar forums. Should have talked to me first. Y'know I do the cigar buying for all Gary's stores. I know the roller that Dewars uses and have met the rep several times. See me tomorrow for more info.
Roscoe

John-cl
06-15-2008, 01:39 PM
Roscoe

Hello: I went to Gary's in Wayne for the first time, and yes I enjoy smoking cigars and wow. I've been to a lot of cigar tastings, but this cigar roller, I think his name was santana, the cigars were amazing, I took home a cigar Vino which he put this sweet honey on the tip, I don't really like flavored cigars, but it was great, Than After dinner I smoked his "I think" EXM is the name of the cigar, let me tell you it was great. I bought a bunch of wine and the dewars 12 special. I had a great time. Garys is a great place. But, the reason I found your site, was because I googles "Santana Vino" and yours was one of the sites that came up. And I read about you supplying Gary's store with cigars, I misplaced Mr. Santana's card, So, where Can I buy these cigars?

Thanks

John

garyswine
06-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Hi John,

Thanks for this great feedback! We received a lot of great comments for all the events we had at Gary's (http://www.garyswine.com/world_of_wine/images/santana_cigar_rolling.jpg) over the weekend and the Dewar's 12 and Tony Santana cigar rolling was a big hit! Tony does have his own store in Nutley ... Here is his info.

Santana Tabacalera
481 Franklin Ave.
Nutley, NJ 07110
973-667-6688

John, if you haven't yet, sign up for our newsletters (http://www.wineaccess.com/store/garyswine/register/user-new.html?return_url=%2f%2fstore%2fgaryswine&from_page=) where we promote these events on a weekly basis.

Hope to see you again soon!

--Will

Hello: I went to Gary's in Wayne for the first time, and yes I enjoy smoking cigars and wow. I've been to a lot of cigar tastings, but this cigar roller, I think his name was santana, the cigars were amazing, I took home a cigar Vino which he put this sweet honey on the tip, I don't really like flavored cigars, but it was great, Than After dinner I smoked his "I think" EXM is the name of the cigar, let me tell you it was great. I bought a bunch of wine and the dewars 12 special. I had a great time. Garys is a great place. But, the reason I found your site, was because I googles "Santana Vino" and yours was one of the sites that came up. And I read about you supplying Gary's store with cigars, I misplaced Mr. Santana's card, So, where Can I buy these cigars?

Thanks

John