the box pass ends [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: the box pass ends

Redbeard
07-02-2008, 05:04 PM
thanks mr ted stokes ! got the end of the box pass here. Good looking out on the hitchhiker to ride with this guy on the way out ! looks like a strong one that will have a nice nicotine kick!

Redbeard
07-02-2008, 09:25 PM
thx to all who participated !! glad i could be a part !! im ready for round 2 !!! warhorse, did you find some pipe tobaccos you like yet...i got some stuff i could send your way if youd like to give it a shot

eggyellow
07-02-2008, 09:27 PM
looks good Red. i hope that other box makes it around my way.

Redbeard
07-02-2008, 10:36 PM
the avalon Juke is hiisstory. just got done with it. with it being passed around the country the wrapper was starting to flake so i decided it was now or never! it actually smoked great tho. even with a rough patch in the middle it went rite thru it and still burned evenly ! a very intresting flavor in the smoke, im not much of a flavor describer but ill say it was quite pleasant , and a perfect way to start my night, due to alot of stress ive been under at work smoking this cigar on the back porch really gave me time to relax, think and relive some stress. i mite have to find some of these sticks to stash away in the humi for future smoking !! good luck rojo, i hope the other box comes your way soon.

WarHorse-cl
07-03-2008, 02:02 AM
I'm glad you got your Juke on....I haven't lit mine yet, but I agree....it's now or never. I got my medical release from the oral surgeon today so IT'S ON tomorrow. The Vigi's not a super star, but a good everyday smoker.... good doin bizness with ya and enjoy the 4th!

Redbeard
07-03-2008, 11:00 AM
I'm glad you got your Juke on....I haven't lit mine yet, but I agree....it's now or never. I got my medical release from the oral surgeon today so IT'S ON tomorrow. The Vigi's not a super star, but a good everyday smoker.... good doin bizness with ya and enjoy the 4th!

i can send some pipe tobacc your way if your still experimenting

DBCcigar
07-03-2008, 01:06 PM
the avalon Juke is hiisstory. just got done with it. with it being passed around the country the wrapper was starting to flake so i decided it was now or never! it actually smoked great tho. even with a rough patch in the middle it went rite thru it and still burned evenly ! a very intresting flavor in the smoke, im not much of a flavor describer but ill say it was quite pleasant , and a perfect way to start my night, due to alot of stress ive been under at work smoking this cigar on the back porch really gave me time to relax, think and relive some stress. i mite have to find some of these sticks to stash away in the humi for future smoking !! good luck rojo, i hope the other box comes your way soon.

I've only had one Avalon (Juke), that Smokinj sent me and it was really good. I love the different flavors and aroma this cigar puts off. The pecan wood these cigars are stored in was a great idea and seems to have paid off.

dj5213
07-03-2008, 01:50 PM
man those are nice!!

WarHorse-cl
07-03-2008, 02:44 PM
i can send some pipe tobacc your way if your still experimenting

I'm always open to some new tobaccos. Remember, turn about is fair play so expect something in return. HOOAH!

karmaz00
07-03-2008, 04:38 PM
those are nice smokes there.

Redbeard
07-07-2008, 08:44 AM
the VigilantE is gone!! man that was a very nice smoke, i enjoyed it fully, didnt know till after words it was a RP blend...makes it that much better...thanks again Ted ! im going to see if the locals got em by the box!!

WarHorse-cl
07-07-2008, 11:33 AM
the VigilantE is gone!! man that was a very nice smoke, i enjoyed it fully, didnt know till after words it was a RP blend...makes it that much better...thanks again Ted ! im going to see if the locals got em by the box!!

It's a pretty good smoke and cheap too. It's one of my everyday sticks. Glad ya liked it.