Halfway to Habana- Greenville [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Halfway to Habana- Greenville

Jcaprell
08-14-2008, 02:29 AM
Halway to Haban is on main street Greenville. Great selection, great lounge, and amazing people. Paolo runs a nice store and myles is one of the coolest guys I know. Not to mention they have one hell of a house smoke. Its awesome!

big04deuce
08-14-2008, 02:34 AM
Just checked out the website. Looks like a classy place!

Webmeister
08-14-2008, 02:37 AM
I may have to stop on my next trip to/from Atlanta. Thanks for the heads up!

Jcaprell
08-14-2008, 02:42 AM
It is by far my favorite shop in the area. Im in there all the time and its where I take all new smokers. I highly recommend stopping in if you are in the area.

Fatmandu
08-14-2008, 06:37 AM
Thanx for the tip

Tman
09-15-2010, 01:08 PM
They recently moved to this West End. It was really cool when they just opened up at the West End. Piano bar/cigar bar is very unique. I haven't been there much lately. As with anything downtown, it does get pricey. I wasn't very impressed with their cigar selection either. I think I paid $15 for a Tiramisu one time. Yikes! I do love their single malt scotch selection though!

DustinFuente
06-28-2011, 11:32 PM
What is their website address? I'm going to be in Easley, SC this weekend and thinking about heading down there or to some other shops in the area.

Tman
06-29-2011, 02:04 AM
They are no longer in business at the location. They were having too much problem with the location. There is a new cigar bar downtown called The Cigar Box. Check them out if you are interested somewhere downtown. Unfortunately, I haven't ventured over there, but I believe they're owned by the same owner.