Anything happening in MI 8/20-8/25? [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Anything happening in MI 8/20-8/25?

TravelingJ-cl
08-19-2008, 01:50 PM
We are going to be up in the area here shortly. I think we are going to be staying in Howell, but are going to be working in Novi and Lansing as well. Anything going on up there worth checking out?

BengalMan-cl
08-19-2008, 04:14 PM
We are going to be up in the area here shortly. I think we are going to be staying in Howell, but are going to be working in Novi and Lansing as well. Anything going on up there worth checking out?

Justin,

I will be doing Oliva events at Smokers Outlet in Roseville, MI on Thursday August 21st from 3pm-7pm and Friday August 22nd at Smokys Ann Arbor from 4pm-8pm. Both these are sure to be good events.

TravelingJ-cl
08-19-2008, 06:01 PM
I would say there is a very good chance that I will be able to make it to the one in Ann Arbor!

BengalMan-cl
08-19-2008, 06:04 PM
I would say there is a very good chance that I will be able to make it to the one in Ann Arbor!

Sounds good, the Ann Arbor shop always has a awesome turn out. Look forward to meeting ya.

TravelingJ-cl
08-19-2008, 10:38 PM
Likewise! This should will be my first 'traveling meet' from this board!

They do anything special at Smokys? I'm used to the events from Outlaw (1000+ people) so just trying to picture what I'm getting into ( =

BengalMan-cl
08-19-2008, 10:42 PM
LOL, nothing compares to Outlaw, they have the biggest events in the country. Smoky's is a nice shop and there's always a good turn out for my events, but it won't be anything like your used to.

Deuce Da Masta
08-20-2008, 12:20 AM
Sorry bro, ill be out of town until starting thursday til sunday! if your gonna be around on monday the 25th lets talk, perhaps we can meet somewhere.

TravelingJ-cl
08-20-2008, 12:27 AM
I could pull off Monday, I think. It looks like we are going to be leaving Tuesday sometime. I can't tell if the 26th is a work/travel day, or just a travel day. Either way-I'll check on Monday.

Deuce Da Masta
08-20-2008, 12:39 AM
I could pull off Monday, I think. It looks like we are going to be leaving Tuesday sometime. I can't tell if the 26th is a work/travel day, or just a travel day. Either way-I'll check on Monday.

Cool, let me know! Ill shoot you my cell number if you think youll be around. I might be able to get Robisjebus to join us as well.

TravelingJ-cl
08-20-2008, 12:44 AM
Absolutely! Let's lean towards 'I should be free' haha

Have fun out of town!