National CL Herf [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: National CL Herf

ctiicda
09-12-2008, 02:16 PM
The date has been set! This is Labor Day weekend of next year. The actual Main event will be set up for Sat. Here is an idea of what I had in mind. Changes can be made:) I want your input...

I figure some people will come in Friday sometime and I will be at the shop to welcome everyone. Figure we can chill have a couple gars and drinks and take an easy night.

Saturday I wanted to be the big day. Jim has suggested we set up some tents for shade in the parking lot area in front of the bar and cigar store so that if it is bad weather we can just move inside. I know there was some talk about a park of some kind. I am trying to find the closest one that allows smoking:) Whatever the end result I plan on alot of cigars, food, and drinks. This would also be the day that we wanted to get the reps from diffrent companies involved.

Sunday would be another relaxing day... I know since you are in Charleston you will wanna see downtown:) I figure Sunday maybe we could get together and start at a cigar shop downtown adn then walk around cigar in hand. They do not like the cigars in restaraunt but you can smoke while walking around.

Give me the input guys.....

ctiicda
09-13-2008, 01:18 AM
Hey Vic talk up downtown... it is awesome. You can make it a nice get away. It is like 12 days before my Anni lol. So I feel your pain. It is a Holiday weekend though and that seems to be what people were hoping for.

ctiicda
09-17-2008, 02:12 AM
Bump... Come on everyone :)

AshKicker
09-17-2008, 02:20 AM
Wow, that sounds like a ton of fun!! If Golfnut and I can manage it, we'll definitely be there!!

ctiicda
09-17-2008, 02:25 AM
Wow, that sounds like a ton of fun!! If Golfnut and I can manage it, we'll definitely be there!!

Awesome... That is why I set the date a year in advance... I hope it helps get a few extra people. Charleston is a great place:)

Redbeard
09-18-2008, 12:13 PM
herf herf herf herf !!!!

Doogie
09-20-2008, 09:40 AM
if someone sets something up in the northeast. i'll go to that one

ctiicda
09-20-2008, 10:20 AM
if someone sets something up in the northeast. i'll go to that one

Do u realize u rsvp'd yes to this one? If someone will set one up for maybe the 2011 or something i would love to visit up that way lol

Doogie
09-20-2008, 10:24 AM
Do u realize u rsvp'd yes to this one? If someone will set one up for maybe the 2011 or something i would love to visit up that way lol

I'm in> :helloooo: