Where to herf in Grand Rapids? [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Where to herf in Grand Rapids?

shark-cl
12-22-2008, 02:11 PM
I'll be out there from Jan. 2 to Jan. 4 for a little getaway. So, where do I go to find the good cigars, and where can I go there that is cigar friendly, since I booked a room at the JW Marriott, which is a smoke free hotel? Hey, maybe some of youse guys and me could meet for a smoke somewhere?:bowl:

chu2
07-09-2009, 02:44 AM
I'll be out there from Jan. 2 to Jan. 4 for a little getaway. So, where do I go to find the good cigars, and where can I go there that is cigar friendly, since I booked a room at the JW Marriott, which is a smoke free hotel? Hey, maybe some of youse guys and me could meet for a smoke somewhere?:bowl:

I go to school in east GR. Check out Buffalo Tobacco Traders on East Fulton, if you have a chance to get out of the immediate downtown area. It's an excellent shop, two or three walk-in humidors, lots of premium stuff with semi-decent prices. Most of the coffeeshops around the east side got smoking sections that don't frown upon cigars, although it never hurts to ask first. A good one that's been really friendly to me is Common Grounds, right across the street from said tobacco shop.

theshyguyy
11-06-2009, 01:51 PM
The best place to buy your cigars in Grand Rapids is certainly Tuttle's on 28th St. You can smoke there or go to a place downtown called The Atrium in the Taphouse. Corner of Ionia and Fulton. They have a nice selection or you can bring your own. Great staff, great food, and nice looking servers.

If you haven't been there you should check it out.

padron13
11-28-2009, 10:14 AM
Check out the Atrium, which is attached to Taphouse, downtown on the corner of Fulton and Ionia. Walking distance from where you are staying. They have a good selection of cigars, reasonably priced. One of the few cigar friendly places in this town. I go every Friday and have a great time!

rover3013
12-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Indian tabacco on 28th street just past the 131 express way left hand side, great place, friendly ppl, maybe Firedawg and i can meet you there for a smoke, or come downtown, im very close by, and my apt is smoker friendly, lol:thumb: