I need to find the best cigar produced in Miami [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: I need to find the best cigar produced in Miami

paul b
11-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Gentleman, I have a tall task, and I come here humbly for your assistance.

I have been charged with providing a bundle of Miami's finest cigars(churchill or larger) for my return to Connecticut and thanksgiving's celebration.

There are some problems though.

I dont know where to start. I was thinking little havana cigar company? An uncle of mine had a buddy who would bring him cigars from there.

I live on Miami Beach, and I do not have a car. So it would be kind of tough to ride my 200cc chinese enduro there.

Guys i have until the 22nd to work this out. Lets go to work....

commonsenseman
11-11-2009, 09:01 PM
A couple suggestions:

-El Credito (La Gloria Cubana)
-El Rey de los Habanos (Tatuaje)
-El Titan de Bronze (not well known, but the Redemption Sun Grown is awesome!)
-Casa Felipe (Felipe Gregorio)

Anddddd......last but not least:

-Padron

BTcigars
11-11-2009, 09:05 PM
According to Felipe Gregorio marketing, the Poor Boy line is the best selling label in Miami.

Rubix^3
11-11-2009, 09:05 PM
I believe Padilla and Tatuaje have cigars rolled in Miami. They both make fantastic cigars. A little googling, and you can probably find some addresses or storefronts.

commonsenseman
11-11-2009, 09:13 PM
According to Felipe Gregorio marketing, the Poor Boy line is the best selling label in Miami.

The Poor Boy is a very good cigar, I had one at Casa Felipe.

paul b
11-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Nice, apppreciate the comments guys.

I want to bring something exclusive that is not available back home. Anyone Local with experience? Jon cap?

paul b
11-12-2009, 01:10 AM
What do you guys know about "cuban crafters"????

I talked to my boy at the B&M tonight, he said he will get me a bundle from them.