Cigar Factory Outlet, new location open [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Cigar Factory Outlet, new location open

tmajer15
08-25-2010, 08:35 PM
This is a monster store. The one in Troy is great and they just opened up a new store by Lakeside Mall in Utica/Sterling Hghts. I went there opening day, I think they said the humidor is 1250 sq. feet, bigger than my house. Worth checking out.

YouDontKnowJack
09-16-2010, 06:09 PM
i love that place it is so nice

DFisk
09-16-2010, 06:25 PM
I may have to take a road trip. Do they have of accessory's?

Is this the place your talking about?
http://www.detroitcigaroutlet.com/

YouDontKnowJack
09-16-2010, 06:28 PM
I may have to take a road trip. Do they have of accessory's?

yea they have a pretty good assortment of accessories including, decent butane torch lighters for only 7$

DFisk
09-16-2010, 06:37 PM
How are the prices on the cigars? The website prices seem a little high.

YouDontKnowJack
09-16-2010, 06:41 PM
How are the prices on the cigars?

i have only been smoking for like 8 or 9 months, but from some of the prices i have seen at other places, the prices are pretty good there, i go there a lot, buy a cigar and then i hang out in the lounge with a couple of my friends and do my homework, i usually get a 10 dollar one

Cigary
09-16-2010, 07:44 PM
Wow,,I can only imagine a Cigar Outlet. I'd be there every week.

YouDontKnowJack
09-16-2010, 07:49 PM
Its pretty nice gary I usually go twice a week

tmajer15
09-16-2010, 10:39 PM
I'm thinking of running by there tomorrow after work before I pick up the kid. It's only like 3 miles away. Their prices are pretty competitive with other B&M's. They had the NUB live event last week with Sam Leccia and a Drew Estate thing tonight, missed both though.

YouDontKnowJack
09-17-2010, 02:09 AM
I'm thinking of running by there tomorrow after work before I pick up the kid. It's only like 3 miles away. Their prices are pretty competitive with other B&M's. They had the NUB live event last week with Sam Leccia and a Drew Estate thing tonight, missed both though.

Crap!, i totally forgot about the drew estate thing, i was going to go but i forgot completely about it.
also what time will you be there, because me and my friends are going to go there around 6 30, im not acctually sure if they will be going but i might be grabbing a cigar from there before i go to my buddys house

CaptainBlenderman
09-17-2010, 03:43 PM
I'm headed there (from Lansing) tonight with a friend of mine after recently finding out about this place. I figure perusing a 2000+ sq. ft. humidor is worth the road trip. Not to mention the brews and Dragonmead that will follow. I think we're going to hang out and have a smoke (if we have time before they close) before we go.

YouDontKnowJack
09-17-2010, 04:06 PM
I'm headed there (from Lansing) tonight with a friend of mine after recently finding out about this place. I figure perusing a 2000+ sq. ft. humidor is worth the road trip. Not to mention the brews and Dragonmead that will follow. I think we're going to hang out and have a smoke (if we have time before they close) before we go.

what time do you think you will be there, i will probably be there around 6 or 6 30, also they close at 9 so hopefully you get there in time

CaptainBlenderman
09-17-2010, 04:24 PM
Unfortunately, we probably won't be able to leave Lansing before 6 or 6:30. As it is, we are hoping to get there at least with enough time to browse the humidor. We'll see. The goal was to be able to sit down for a smoke by 8:00 but we're going to have to see how the time goes.

tmajer15
09-17-2010, 06:54 PM
what time do you think you will be there, i will probably be there around 6 or 6 30, also they close at 9 so hopefully you get there in time

Was there around 4:45, but I couldn't stay long, had to pick up the kid. I was there long enough to pick up a box of Hemingway Short Storys and some Cohiba Pequinos though..woo hoo!

Sorry I missed ya