Indianapolis are cigar swap? [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Indianapolis are cigar swap?

johnmoss
08-29-2010, 06:02 PM
I participate in the PIFs and such, but thought it'd be fun to actually do some face to face cigar swaps. If anyone in and around Indianapolis is interested let me know. It could be as informal as just a quick meet up to swap some sticks or a get together at a local B&M or Nicky Blains/Indy Cigar Bar.

EDIT: That should say "Indianapolis area cigar swap".

jeepthing
08-29-2010, 07:40 PM
I'm about 150 miles north of Indy. Get there a couple of times a year. I will let you know when I'm in the area

kenelbow
11-12-2010, 09:39 AM
Don't know why I didn't look here earlier. I work right across the street from Indy Cigar Bar. I could make it downtown to Nicky Blaine's sometime too. It would be fun to meet some of my fellow Hoosier puffers.

hoosiers2006
12-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Bringing this thread back to life. I contact Moss about the possibility of meeting for a cigar swap or herff and wanted to see if anyone else would like to join. We havent set a place or time so if anyone has suggestions feel free to add.

kenelbow
12-23-2010, 09:52 PM
I'd be down. I'm in Carmel, so any place in the Indianapolis area is fine w/ me really. I'm off work until after New Year's too so I've got plenty of time to meet up in the next couple of weeks if you guys want.