Montes [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Montes

Papichulo
09-04-2010, 01:17 AM
Montes is located in Albuquerque on San Mateo in between Candaleria and Montgomery on the east side of the street. Two story members lounge and the most extensive humidor in the state. This is my go to hangout. :banana:

David C. Serna
01-20-2011, 04:57 AM
Montes is located in Albuquerque on San Mateo in between Candaleria and Montgomery on the east side of the street. Two story members lounge and the most extensive humidor in the state. This is my go to hangout. :banana:

I totally agree. You can smoke anywhere in the store, including inside the giant sized humidor that has virtually every kind of hard to find cigar in stock. Also the members-only club attached to the store actually has three floors if you count the floor with the restrooms, the marble topped bar with stools for wi-fi, and the big humidified room with lockers for rent. They've also just opened a snazzy second store & club in Santa Fe ( with reciprocity for ABQ club members). Monte's Rocks!

Reino
01-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Sounds very cool.
Used to live their 30 years ago as a kid, loved it.

louwags
05-31-2014, 08:13 PM
Another +1 on Monte's. Excellent place with great cigars and a great selection of pipe smoking materials.

--Wag--

Spencer480
04-15-2018, 12:13 AM
Went here last week excellent selection of cigars and pipe tabaco did not smoke in the lounge but it looked like a good place to sit down and enjoy a smoke would recommend it to anyone in the area