Churchill's in West Bloomfield [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Churchill's in West Bloomfield

max gas
05-14-2011, 07:05 PM
So I needed some time to kill while I got new brakes on my wife's car. Low and behold, I come across Churchill's. This place is pretty cool. It's a little dark and a lot of wood inside. Kind of has a 40's or 50's feel to it. They have a decent size walk in humidor and really reasonable prices. I picked out a DPG series JJ maduro for $7. I highly recommend this place and will be definitely be coming back

Irish Cannon
05-25-2011, 09:34 AM
I just went here with my girlfriend a few nights back. I ended up meeting the Oliva rep, Cory, and chatting a good deal with him. I went in with the mindset of picking up either a Cain 550 H, Cain F Nub, or a Cain Daytona. I never had the Daytona, so I got that, and I got my girlfriend an Oliva G. I then had a V lancero later in the night. Cory gave me two Churchill Connecticuts just for dedicating myself to Oliva for the evening!

The bar is great, they have awesome staff and incredible service. I highly recommend it to anyone. It's a very comfortable place to go by yourself or with friends or your GF/wives. The women working are classy, don't dress like tobacco-bar trash, and keep your drinks full! :)

max gas
05-25-2011, 12:40 PM
I just went here with my girlfriend a few nights back. I ended up meeting the Oliva rep, Cory, and chatting a good deal with him. I went in with the mindset of picking up either a Cain 550 H, Cain F Nub, or a Cain Daytona. I never had the Daytona, so I got that, and I got my girlfriend an Oliva G. I then had a V lancero later in the night. Cory gave me two Churchill Connecticuts just for dedicating myself to Oliva for the evening!

The bar is great, they have awesome staff and incredible service. I highly recommend it to anyone. It's a very comfortable place to go by yourself or with friends or your GF/wives. The women working are classy, don't dress like tobacco-bar trash, and keep your drinks full! :)

My brother in law was there for the Oliva event. He ended up coming home with a bunch of Cain daytonas and some V's. I really wanted to make it up there for that e net but couldn't make it.

Irish Cannon
05-28-2011, 12:53 PM
My brother in law was there for the Oliva event. He ended up coming home with a bunch of Cain daytonas and some V's. I really wanted to make it up there for that e net but couldn't make it.

Chances are I talked to him. I think I spoke with everyone in there that night...except for the few that tucked themselves away in the members-only section.