Don Yeyo - Dearborn [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: Don Yeyo - Dearborn

max gas
06-25-2011, 01:39 AM
How's the Humi here? I'm thinking of stopping at a B&M on tuesday and cant decided to stop at Don Yeyo or Cigar Factory Outlet in sterling heights.

fivespdcat
06-27-2011, 06:02 PM
Cigar Factory in SH is way way bigger!

68 Lotus
06-27-2011, 06:10 PM
How's the Humi here? I'm thinking of stopping at a B&M on tuesday and cant decided to stop at Don Yeyo or Cigar Factory Outlet in sterling heights.

Are they affiliated with Don Yeyo Cigar Factory in Las Vegas??....:hmm:

max gas
06-27-2011, 10:26 PM
Are they affiliated with Don Yeyo Cigar Factory in Las Vegas??....:hmm:

I think so.

Stubby
07-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Hey guys!

We aren't affiliated with Don Yeyo Las Vegas. It was the first line of cigars that the owner brought into the shop though, and has been our house blend for a number of years. We are actually in the process of switching to our new house blend which I think is an all around much better cigar than the Yeyo Vegas.

Our humidors may be smaller than some shops, but I can pretty much promise you that we've got some cigars you aren't going to find anywhere else around here.

We've got in about the whole line of Viaje including a box of Holiday Blend, Skull and Bones, 50/50's, TNT's, and the Reservas.

We've got 6 boxes of Acid 5's from the 2006 release.

We've got 8 boxes of Fuente Anejo's, including 2 boxes of Sharks

Some 7 year old boxes of La Flor Dominica

And countless other treasures.

Check out this stack

http://imagestore.puff.com/2011/07/02/p_3293796_0.jpg

http://imagestore.puff.com/2011/07/02/p_3293796_1.jpg

loki993
07-05-2011, 12:06 PM

Theyre 2 totally different places. It depends on what yout looking for.

CFO is huge and will have tons of stuff, but its mostly main line stuff. You wont be finding many LEs or HTF stuff. But for sheer volume you will not see anything like it. Its the preverbial candy store. I also believe its the largest humidor in the US. I go to the Troy store myself, but thats just becasue its closer.

Don Yeyo is small, but its a great shop with a great little lounge and great people. Its where I get for all my Viaje stuff becaue theyre the only ones that get them. I wish I was closer, Id spend a lot more time in there.

Ill have the check out those LFDs too the next time Im in there, they sound fantastic.

Both of these place are pretty much my main B&Ms. you really cant go wrong with either one.

It all depends on what your looking for. If you do go to Don Yeyo dont buy all the Viajes, I still havent gotten down there to get mine yet lol.