New Toy - Rocky Patel 5 Torch Table Lighter [Archive] - Puff Cigar Discussion Forums

: New Toy - Rocky Patel 5 Torch Table Lighter

Hopperb
10-31-2011, 07:38 PM
Sorry for not having a picture but I've had this thing for a few weeks now and it is way cool! Holds almost a full can of butane and will light anything! Only thing is I have to be careful not to burn my fingers or eyebrows due to the length of the flame.

If your in the market check this bad boy out.

Bill

jeepersjeep
10-31-2011, 10:53 PM
Nice! I'm still a Bic guy, but one day ill have to get a cool lighter. Where did you pick it up from?

You must post a pic! lol

And congratulations on your 200th post.

miket156
11-01-2011, 12:31 AM
I don't smoke in my house so I don't own a table lighter. I really love the Rocky Patel Metropolitan lighter I own. It has a very large tank, although it won't hold a full can of butane fuel! This lighter is large enough to come with a leather belt case, its a little larger than I would feel comfortable carrying in my pocket. However, when joined by friends getting ready to light up, the large tank and flame are darn convenient.

A gentleman that I passed it to to fire up his stooge commented that it could possibly be used as an emergency heater for my house. I had it turned down to the minimum flame so not to torch my nose as well as my smoke.

I paid $40 bucks for it, which is more than I would normally spend on a lighter, but I don't regret it one bit. Sometimes you have to treat yourself. :amen:

Cheers,

Mike T,